Chloe.C

[TW-M] Autumn's Concerto - 下一站幸福 [2009]

840 posts in this topic

normalnsh10.jpg

Title: 下一站,幸福 / Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu
Also known as: Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-04 to 2010-???-??
Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30
Opening theme song: I Love Him (我愛他) by Ring Ding
Ending theme song: Suddenly Want To Love You (突然想愛你) by Ring Ding and Emil Chau

Cast:
Ady An
Van Ness Wu
Tiffany Xu
Chris Wu
Figaro Ceng

Synopsis:
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Chen, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Chen does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Chen teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Chen to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Chen lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Chen. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?
Credits to dramawiki

Previews:

I am 2 episodes in and loving this series. I really can't wait for more.

this series is very interesting, the plot is great with fresh couple. A highly recommended idol drama

the plot of this drama really exciting....capture every moment of their audience to wait watch the remain...

hmm..idol drama...this one...is...okay i guess...im not liking it as much as i thought i would... =(...hopefuly i'll think otherwise as it goes on...

This drama is so good! Is it just me or what, but Ady An looks different in here than when she was in Love Multiplication?

Yeah, JB, she does look different in Autumn's Concerto.. hmmm. YEY! Episode 4 is on tonight :)

I watched a couple of esp. of this series. I highly recommend it.

I also recommend watching the NGs related to this show.

As a ABC, I can understand Vanness' pain, but it is still funny to watch.

Although the plot seems similar to other plots, but the style is a bit different from other Taiwan drama.

The filming or whatever seems different from other shows. The music really goes nicely with the story.

Everything seems to mesh really well together to make the story so great/heartfelt.

Plus, I think the storyline is great.

The actors and actresses are doing very good job depicting the emotional aspects of their characters.

Ady plays a tragic girl that looks weak but have a core of strengthen in her to endure the abuse and pain because she is a good and loyal step-daugher. Vanness is a great knight in shining amour.

It is suppose to be a sad, yet full of hope and love type of story.

Vanness haircut looks good......I like pure love story

theme song is fit for the drama as well

lol... i just started watching, wasn't really expecting much from it at first but surprisingly it's not too bad, will definitely continue (=

can't wait for the next episode...so far so good on the storyline..

love this drama! as i was saying in the download section, this is such an addicting drama! my friend made me watch it with her and now i can't wait until each episode comes out!

at first i was going to wait til most of the episodes come out before i start watching, now i can't stop!

vanness is really hot and cute looking in here at the same time. the storyline is an original. but it does make me think if i have ever heard of a storyline like this before. i think its because i read too many fanfictions! ^_^

neways, those of you who are watching it, doesn't it kills you to wait for the episodes to come out?! those of you who didn't watch it yet, beware of how addicting it is after like 10 mins...^_^

This series was actually better than I thought. Ady's acting skills is really good and Vanness has improved a lot! Just finished ep 4 last night, can't wait for ep 5! :D

Love this drama, something about it just pulls me in, even though you can't exactly say that the storyline is unique =/.

Edited by StupidIdiot

^^ The chinese subs already comes with each episode.

I urge everyone to watch this drama. Especially if you don't normal like typically Taiwanese idol drama. Autumn's Concerto is very different from usual Taiwanese drama, it is a lot of artistic and mature in terms of plot and acting. Just the entire feeling of the drama is not the usual cheery type. It channels the genres of Korean drama I would have to say. But better since I don't need to rely on subtitles.

I love this drama, it's been awhile since I've looked so much forward to watching each episode.

This drama is really different from the usual Taiwanese ones. It's much more melodramatic, but I also feel that the acting is a bit more convincing. It's the first time I've seen VanNess and Ady An but they are doing a great job! Their chemistry together with their on-screen son is so impeccable! - They look like a real life family, even the bts' are totally cute and confirms their great chemistry.

I even like Tiffany's character in this one, I often find her so annoying and in the way, but here she contributes with something positive. So far she doesn't seem like a total spoiled brat who will do anything to get her way, she actually seems to be a really nice girl, although I still prefer MuChen and GuangXi.

In short, this drama is very different, it's not the usual shallow show.

I like this drama, the actors liked the plot is also very like it, but one week out of a set have to wait for a long time. Hope that we can every day, to see. Do not know how it will do the next set of story.

very very nice drama.i luv it.cant wait for the next episodes. thanx for sharing

I just finish watch the 4th episode and oh goodness, it's is so addictive. I finish all 4 episode one night. Can't wait for the next episode. Such a great comeback for vanness, who's been concentrating more on his singing than acting career. I didn't really like the pair at first, but now I think they both portray the characters really well, and they have really great chemistry together.

Omg. I finally caught up with the latest ep, and I can't wait til the fifth one comes out this Sunday! XP I am so addicted to this series right now. I watched all the previews several times, haha.

i love this show! i wish taiwan drama can be like TVB where they play it everyday and not just the weekend. :/

im not a taiwan series fan but i thought this series is gd. ady an is so pretty n potray the role so well.