Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TdraVgonB

TVB Kung Fu fighthing series ?

116 posts in this topic

I was wondering , is there any website of anyone can list out tvb kungfu/fighting series ?

I tried very hard googling but I still can't find any website which categorize or tag on tvb kung fu fighting series or some like costume action series ? demigod , devil's disciples or etc ?

Thank you

If your definition of kungfung fighting includes using weapons like swords then i would say The War Heroes is a good one. I like the swordsfighting between roger kwok n jimmy au esp. This is the only period series that i watch over and over again.

i've been wondering for a very long time, will tvb ever put on kung fu fighting series anymore??? like there hasn't been a good olden day fighting for awhile now??? beside those one that are half modern and half olden??? TVB!!! i love fighting ones!! put more !!!

i love tvb kung fu fightin series especially ancient ones

I agree...I enjoy the old ancient kung fu series and they haven't done much recently. I hope they produce some in the coming months

I agree, they should come out with Yip Man the series. The first two movies were awesome. Donnie should do a TVB series for sure!

There alot of king fu series but there not as good as the old series they need good acter to act in the series to be good to watch

TVB is always making series that are very predictable, but their storylines have gotten more interesting

Ya i hope tvb will make some kung fu series soon. same O boring drama

I totally agreed that they are running out of ideas. After a little while they come back out the same movie but different part.

Hoping for kung fu series from TVB. Why they don't do it anymore?

tvb's martial art dramas are embarrassing nowadays, compared to the quality of the ones made in china (in which everything appears more authentic)

I personally find kung fu fighting series made by TVB are really boring. Not just TVB, any type of long series tvb kung fu fighting is long and dragging. Kung fu action packed genre's should be found in Movies ONLY because they hold enough action that would leave you hanging after the movie, wanting more later.

the old kung fu drama is always good,

the new one is alright but is better than nothing

There are no good kung fu series anymore. It's the same stories all the time.

Recently I download Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre to watch, compare with the kung fu series that tvb broadcast in the past few years, I really enjoy the kung fu scenes that they made in the year 1978, the actions were clear and real, they are the real kung fu actors, even Adam Cheng. and now I can't find any good kung fu serie from tvb .What a pity !

one of my favorite tvb kung fu series is fist of power Based on the true story of Wong Fei Hung's father Wong Kei Ying, it stars Terry Fan Siu Wong, Moon Lee Chirh Fung, Patrick Tam Yiu Man, Vivian Leung Siu Bing, Mak Cherng Ching. it has real kung fu action and a good story line you would watch time n time again

yea, not many people writing kung fu novels nowadays but they can use other old novels and remake it. could always try taking stories from animes/mangas or make up one. seriously, the scriptwriters for tvb are running out of stories. they need some new creative people in there.

Never heard of that series before. The title sounds interesting. Just might watch that..

i definite wouldn't mind watching another remake for heave sword and dragon saber, its such a great classic and the stroy line is never boring, great classic fighting movie that should be remake

yeah i miss watching kung fu series, special techniques and all and different clans fighting for it, i guess it is not as popular and accepted as before.

i think they are kinda stupid the kung fu doesn't even look real