Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TdraVgonB

TVB Kung Fu fighthing series ?

116 posts in this topic

I was wondering , is there any website of anyone can list out tvb kungfu/fighting series ?

I tried very hard googling but I still can't find any website which categorize or tag on tvb kung fu fighting series or some like costume action series ? demigod , devil's disciples or etc ?

Thank you

There are many kind of Kung Fu series from the production of TVB. Can anyone show me what are the most valuable to view?

ya right....why no kung fu series in 2009???quite long time i dint watch kung fu series already...TVB should think bout it...

There are more kungfu movies/series coming out of China than from TVB - why??

the four was not too bad. Some decent fight scenes at least.

There were a lot of good Kung Fu fighting scenes in Tvb series Lady Flower Fist.

TVB doesn't seem to make any more kung fu series. i especially don't like it when they make a very good start for some shows then end up failing at the end. The ending is sometimes completely cut off with a bang and you're like... "what was that?"

Yea, i stop watching most of the tvb series because of that. Now i only have it for my parents to watch it. :)

In this day and age kungfu movies are outdated. Its all special effects.

i would love for them to make more fighting tvb but now only atv are having them all. Prolly because they can't make any good one.

Can't wait for new kung fu series....the last couple of them are not that great....

currently watching fistful of stances.....kinda dissapointed.....

I'm watching fistful of stances, the fighting is disappointing but the drama itself is pretty good. It was slow in the beginning but picks up after a couple of episodes.

yea.........i miss them too..the last one that i really cared about was the tai chi master or something wit raymond lam and the dude from CN channel....fistful of stance is kind of boring to me....jus not really into it

the new fighting series its pretty good and funny but could have more fighting scene though

I'm watching the latest kung-fu series nowadays.

It's so boring -_-

The constant switching from present to past to present is annoying.

it has been a while since they made CONDOR HEROES...i'd like to see a remake using today's young stars

Perhaps, u have to find one by one through the list. There many series ATV as well as TVB.

i have to agree that old series kung fu films are the best - even though they are outdated they still beat anything out there at present. You could easily associate old kung fu films with certain cast members that lived up to its billing where as now you couldnt pin anyone and say yes this is a must see.

i am looking forwards to see a good kung fu series.

I am not keen in action series or movie, I like Jacky Chan's police story sort of kungfu movie.

yeah kungfu rocks! i really like the kungfu shows, like Ip Man!!!

kung fu tvb is not as good as back then. Well i guess they are just running out of idea

I love watching kung fu series there so good but there not much out these days