Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Senneth

DIE vs. DIE Again

DIE1 vs DIE2   100 members have voted

1. 1. The DIE series which I think was better is...

• DIE1
    • DIE2 (DIE Again)
    • Huh? What?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

Okay, four more episodes to the end of DIE Again.

But as far as you have watched, I would like to know which of them you preferred.

Please do not say that both are equally good :x (although I think so) That is why I want to know your opinions.

DIE and DIE Again are both written by Wong Kwok Fai by the way.

Please i) give a stand and ii) support your stand with reasons.

Also, do include "criminal cases" as they are interesting!

You might wish to call them DIE1 and DIE2 so it'll be easier for everyone to understand.

Thanks! :D

By synaticxx: Again and again, if you did not watch D.I.E 1 and D.I.E 2, please do not comment "I did not watch either D.I.E, so I cannot comment". This is pointless post and is consider spamming. Please stay on topic!

I had just added a poll, so do vote!

Edited by Senneth

i think the first one is better. the second one is too fake like cartoon

I love the first DIE its a lot more fun. Im not too sure about the 2nd, it too easy to predict the killer .

The first series is obviously better. the second one looks a bit comical. However,the murders in the second series are more interesting

i prefer DIE2 because the new characters in DIE make it more interesting and funny and the cases seem to be more suspenseful

some cases are kind of stupid but theyre really funny to watch :D

i like die2 better as its funnier,,as there r 2 police officers trying to win patpat hearts..haha,,also theres one case whr the killer ties the persons hair and push her down the wire to kill her..tat case was scary and sad...i think die2 is scarier than the first one...so die2 =D..yup also love nacy wu in it..XD

i would say the first one is way better. The new one makes everybody look stupid. also the firs one has better drama scenes. DIE again made me lost interest after the first 5 episodes

the 2nd installation to this series is just.. hmm weird.. i like the first one better

i think die again was better then die becuz it has more plot and story

Definitely the 1st one. Too many rehashes of the same characters in the second one and the new characters they added were not good actors/actresses either. It is so hard to produce a sequel that is as good as the first one.

the 2nd one was very bad because it hardly had anything to do with the baby and roger was acting all stupid and stuff for no reason ....not funny at all

i actually love both the series, but first one was a bit better. One main reason because when i first watched it, the idea was interesting. Then when the 2nd one came along, only difference is new cases which is still cool.

i think both 1 and 2 is just as good.....both of them is hilarious

i think the 1st one is better,

The 2nd one is not bad but something i don' like about it

havent watched d.i.e, but it was really good..i'm curious as well if die again is better

The 1st series is better than the 2nd series....2nd series is too easy to predict who is the killer.....

Totally agreed..

First one was original, second one it was like as if the script was too ''forced'' like the last case it would have been more interesting if it was actually the 'bad guy' from the DIE1 that exchanged places with his little brother to let him die and then come back himself.

true 2nd is easy to find the murderer. normally i wouldnt guess ir right because it was obvious. this time i guessed like half of them right

well i think both are quite similar no difference, but if i have to choose i say Die

luckily happily ever after ending if not i will be very sad...but i hope got die 3...

the first series is better than this current series as` the plot is so similar.