Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xnanciieex

[CN-M] Love in a Miracle - 愛在有情天 [2003]

10 posts in this topic

16182_3.gif

CAST

Sum Yau Yin /Suen Yau Yin – Ma Jing Tao (Taiwan)

Yuen Man Qing- Chan Sau Mun

Suen Sau Dong- Ma Su (Taiwan?)

Zhuang Ning – Chan Chin Pang Benny (ATV)

Suen 2nd Mistress – Lei Heong Kum

Suen Big Master – acted as Kwok Jing’s blind Master in Barbara Yung’s Condor Heroes)

Suen Big Mistress- Yammie Lam Kit Ying

Suen 3rd Miss-Lui Yau Wai (Acted as Li Mo Chou in Andy Lau’s Return of Condor Heroes)

Suen 3rd Miss’s Husband – Wong Wan Choi (acted as Ow Yeong Hak in Barbara Yung’s Condor Heroes)

Kong Master – Tsang Wai Ming

Kong Mistress- the actress who acted as Empress in Huan Zhu Ge Ge

EPISODES: 36

SYNOPSIS

Sum Yau Yin is the village chief of his village, Sum (Heart) Chuen (Springwater) Siu Qun (Small Village). He lives with his crippled mother and younger brother, Zi Tak. The village used to be famous for its Sum Chuen Qing Zao (Heart Springwater Clear Wine) but the spring used for making the wine has since dried up. So the village now grow crops for a living and have to pay the rent for their land to the Suen family. They have not had a harvest for many years and the village is very poor. This year, the crops at last are bountiful and the village is looking forward to having food and clothes. It is also decided that this year, Yau Yin will be able to get a bride because the whole village did not have enough money to get a bride for its bachelors for a long time. So the matchmaker plans to matchmake Yau Yin to Yuen Man Qing, a teacher in a nearby village.

But Yuen Man Qing has no plans to marry and wants to further her studies in the city instead. Yau Yin sends a letter to her to tell her that he is a simple farmer but will do his best to take care of her if she marries him. He also tells her not to believe the tall tales the matchmaker will tell her about him as it is most probably not true. Man Qing becomes curious and impressed by his honesty and sincerity and sets off to Yau Yin’s village to see him. However, when she reaches there, the crops of Yau Yin’s village were all eaten by locusts and burnt by a fire. Yau Yin refuses to meet her as he no longer has the means to marry her. She leaves without seeing him but leaves a message that she is sad for him.......

++ Credits to Spcnet.tv ++

Edited by xnanciieex

ooohhh my grandma loves this show so much its makes her kinda naggy, she keeps telling me over and over that money doestn mean happiness and holding a sickle was funner than being rich

This series started well and was captvating but my interest tapered off towards the end. However, I still recommend this series to anyone who like Amy Chan and Ma Jing Tao. They were wonderful in the "Good Old Days" as well.

majority of the show is so sad T^T... but still actually a good show overall

All of my older female relatives, mom, aunts, grandmas, love this show but I find it too sad. I liked the other series that Ma Jing Tao and Chan Sau Man have been in but never got into this one.

Oh, I remembered watching this series. It was very sad and very long. I could not finish the entire seres and stoped watching. Wonder whether the ending was still that sad.

This series is amazing!! I watched it for the 2nd time about 5 years after I first watch it. And it still kept me up to 3am in the morning even though I know the storyline..

I like this drama , the casting and story together made it very enjoyable to watch ...

love this series. Can watch it over and over again. The two have so much chemistry in series together.