Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boo

33 degrees Celsius - Today's highest temperature

18 posts in this topic

33 degrees Celsius - Today's highest temperature

source: singtao.com

translator: boo (AEU)

The Hong Kong Observatory say that the due to a ridge of high pressure weather in southern China will generally be sunny and fine. At the same time, an area of low pressure will bring showers to the northern area of the south China sea.

The tropical storm, "Dujuan", has been increasing in strength. At 8pm, Dujuan was approximately 880 kilometres south of Okinawa. It is forecasted to move north-east at about 14 kilometres per hour towards the seas south of Japan.

The Observatory forecasts that todays weather will be fine and very hot, but there will be isolated showers. The highest temperature will be 33 degrees Celsius with moderate east to north-easterly winds. The outlook for the rest of the week is fine and very hot. Temperatures will reach 29 degrees Celsius with 80% humidity.

Here in Holland it is 17 degrees. Next week we will have 23 degrees.

33 degrees is very hot.

Here in Holland it is 17 degrees. Next week we will have 23 degrees.

33 degrees is very hot.

Yup it is! While here in the UK its raining...great weather ( -__-)v

We in Malaysia is abt 33C all year round, so with air conditioning it shouldn't be unbearable.

It's freaking hot in Singapore as well, neighbor of country of Malaysia. The 2 days many people are burning incense for Hungry Ghost Festival making the temperature rise higher & visilibity worsen... :(

I wouldn't mind some good weather now though...it would be so much nicer than the cold weather and rain now :89:

Edited by boo

That's not bad when I was in HK it was like 32-35 everyday during the summer. It's still summer, I wouldn't be surprised. No biggie.

In Canada, there is no summer at all if comparing with HK!!

Yup it is! While here in the UK its raining...great weather ( -__-)v

i live in the middle of uk, always bad weather and sometime with good weather, but it never last long. me and family tend to travel somewhere else in the uk to enjoy more sunshine rather with the rain. it is so depressing, no wonder some uk people are so depressed.

wow 33 degrees is really hot - very jealous!!! although i dont think i fancy being in HK with that heat - just think of the pollution! :S but still wish we have a nice summer every now and then here in scotland . think we managed maybe a day or two where there was sunshine and heat with no rain!!!!

oh my, the weather is crazy now days its suppose to be autum now in hk still this hot... :50:

The place I live here is 100F i.e. about 38C. But the air is much drier than in Hong Kong. So it is not that bad compared to 33C in Hong Kong.

For some strange reason, when I was in Japan in August, the temperature was in its 30s degree, still it didn't feel that hot.

i would rather the weather be hot than cold, 33 isn't too bad thats usual summer temperatures here in australia

I rather have a hot summer then a cold summer, here in nyc, this year's summer is probably the coldest/coolest summer ever . the lowest was like a 60F something, with 80F something as the highest, and it is NOT NORMAL. it went down to a 50F degree IN SEPTEMBER.

Edited by ja yakusoku

it's not just the heat, there's also humidity... but then again hot weather in hk just means everyone's prowling the shopping malls and other air conditioned places :)

33 is not hot for me..in malaysia it can reach up to 35 degree..so 33 is just nice