Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest vege vege

TVB series too similar?

389 posts in this topic

do u think a lot of the tvb series (at least the story line) is too similar or too general? and a lot of times u watch something for the first time and u already know whats the next line and where the store is heading...do u think it gets too boring?

i agree on this topic. lately, most of the series are so similar that i felt bored to watch.

true that the shows are getting repetitive. have been watching the dramas for the casts and not the plot..

but sometimes they can be quite enjoyable if you are not thinking too much

Not too impress at their series. Same typical storyline with different casts and background settings. Sometimes, it's just film in a different era in time.

athey are thinking of more ideas of differentt story lines, so i reckon its not that similar.

Indeed after years of watching you can almost guess whats going to happen at the beginning

yup, lame and unoriginal story lines and always the same group of people playing different roles lol.

agree... TVB series are very similar but I still like to watch them

every series have the same story line where theres romance then someone cheating

lately, none of the sseries are good. they are so bored that i start watching the korean drama

I guess some of those Doctor series can be pretty similar... not many that actually stands out.

True, I could skip a few chapters, still know what is going on, and most of the endings were very sloppily finished