silverbear

Daniel Wu & Lisa S

503 posts in this topic

7_201004171859131thumb.jpg

r860322332.jpg

Shared by caja

danlisa2d813b2mm4.jpg

danielwu004fr7.jpg

After 8 years of courtship, Daniel Wu finally got to marry Lisa S in a beautiful forest in South Africa on April 6th 2010.

Edited by ♥SiLvErBeAr♥

HAHHAHAHAHa Look at that guy on Lisa's left side he looks either angry or pissed off.....lol

hahahaha, i was going to mention that too!!! so funny. and the guy to the right of her looks maaaaad creepy! hahaha the posted picture is filled with hilarious background people.

anyways, mixed chicks are often hot. i think it is because they look different, and being different gets people excited and interested. from the picture, lisa s doesnt really look that hot though...

i think they match each other so well, lisa is really pretty n daniel is tall n charming

they look good together.......... they all looks mixed so it makes a really nice couple....i like the daniel

The two look so sophisticated, but the background looks like some wild party.

good looking guy .. good looking girl .. awesome couple lol. it makes sense that he would go out with ppl that spoke english and were in the same situation as himself~~ loll

Both Hottie makes an awesome pair - just looking at the pic - they both dress really well and are about the same height - cute and hot couple!

daniel wu is like an asian verison of leonardo dicaprio. they both always date models. that girl lisa s. looks soo much like his ex maggie q.

i read this mag at the store and Lisa s was like really tall so daniel must b really tall too =O

omg she's one tall of a girl.. taller than daniel in that pic.. personally i cant stand seeing girls that are taller than guys.. soo i dunno

He's hot, she's hot. So why not? They do look nice together. He probably likes mix-blood girls because that way she won't make fun of his chinese accent.

:drinksss:

I think they make a pretty good couple, except Daniel should be a bit taller, because Lisa is pretty tall. Daniel is quite brave to date the model type girl, seeing most models are pretty tall. He has good tastes though, models have an air of graceful poise about them and being mixed gives them an exotic flare.

i thought daniel wu was hot when he first came out...and he still is lol i think he's a bad actor though. i think they look like a good couple from what i can see from the picture. i think he likes the tall girl type, not necessarily the mixed blood, well maybe i don't know.

They look awesome together. Perfect for each other both beautiful people xD Wonder when they're getting married!!! xD

They look like a beautiful, charming and perfect couple. Hope this'll last.

Haha...I actually have no clue who Lisa S is but she looks really pretty from the picture

Another mix-blood, you say?

Maan....all girls/guys who are mixed asian and white are so gorgeous....

They look like a really beautiful couple to me ^^

Daniel is so HOT... Both of them form a good couple... :drinksss:

Both is also very tall...

i think daniel matches better with mix blood actresses. i can't imagine him ever dating one of the popular tvb fadans.

omg lisa is hot! eurasians are hot. if they were to get married their kids are gonna be so good-looking. ah so enviable!

they are a very hot couple

but lisa s looks like she a bit older than daniel

glad that he is dtaing agin...dhe is so pretty...I don't like it when he was dating maggies...she seems to irk me... and the rumor to why they break up doesn't really help either...good luck to daniel...

they look good together!! prob more compatible than maggie q