Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boo

Todays highest temperature - 33 degrees Celsius

11 posts in this topic

Todays highest temperature - 33 degrees Celsius

source: singtao.com

translator: boo

The Hong Kong Observatory has said that weather over Southern China will be generally fine.

The forecast for the local Hong Kong area is that today's weather will be very hot, however, local areas will also be affected by isolated showers. The highest temperature will reach 33 degrees with a light breeze.

Outlook : The next few days will have plenty of sunshine but there will also be a chance of showers.

Edited by boo

HK is always so hot, that light breeze sounds good but I think it's going to be a humid/warm breeze.

I hope it gets cooler when I am in town in mid september.... or at least not so hot and humid....

33 degree is not that bad, it can be worse, taking into account its August, and it is summer!

33 degrees is bad, to seniors and children of course. Excessive heat causes our body to be dehyurated. But hOng Kong has air conditoning everywhere so is not that bad until you step outside.

looks like Hong Kong has a cool summer then, didn't temperature got up to 40 degrees at one point in HK history?

looks like Hong Kong has a cool summer then, didn't temperature got up to 40 degrees at one point in HK history?

Yup I was there when it was :80: it. was. so. hot...my eyes were about to explode! But thank goodness they have air con :laugh:

sounds interesting, there is finally a change of weather and there is a change of weather here also.

wow thats hot, I'm thinking of going to HK this year, whats left of this year that is. However anyone can suggest when's the best time??? Ihaven't been.

33 degrees used to be like REALLY HOT to me few years ago. Today... hot is 38 degrees!!! Ridiculous.