[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

this show was not that bad. you can see the performence of each participant. and i found that the participants sing better than singers...

Now that show is over and the contestants are going to have a show concert for them. how lucky they are. and of course TVB will want to make some money off from them too

i pretty like this show ... they're so talented and I think they can doi even better than the HK singer now.

The Voices 2 is here now , hope this time is better. and please don't bring in any other contestants.this time and I think they all need to sing more songs

I recently started watching voice II, who are some of your favourites so far?? I'm quite liking 林欣彤 - the one that has a low tone when singing, 李家怡 - the girl that won the CASH contest and sung 365. I really like her, too bad she's not in the competition anymore..I read on another forum she wanted to focus on her studies instead?? I also like Sheldon Lo ahha, when he mix Cantonese and English all in one sentence...reminds me of when I was younger.

and yeah, it's not fair if they bring in other people to join the show..hope that it won't happen!

I love this show. I heard that this week is Teresa last show. Must watch!!!

i just finished watching this vroice season 1. the reason i watch this after watched Super Trio Game Master espisode 5, I want to know their singing skills. i really like the winner (from china) Wang Wen 王 雯. She is entitled for this.

I oso really like to see Harlem Yu (Episodes 24-25) & King Kong (Episodes 26-27) host this show. Their are so funny.

you wonder wide signer..she is so pipky,,whatever i love this show better

i think the constestants in the second series are not as unique as the first one, disappointed!

what do you guys think of season 2? i think it kinda went downhill last season when they started adding more and more competitors instead of eliminating them. what is up with that? they were eliminating 1 person a week and then adding 4 the next week.

the winner of voice 1 (from china) Wang Wen 王 雯. for some reason TVB didn't like her . she is now in a Taiwan singing competition and doing pretty good

Watching this for the first time now. It's amazing how many of the contestants became TVB actors.

the show is better and better, now every one become a famose singer. also some of them become a move star now.

Cope of the idol program in the world. Pretty amusing to watch a Chinese version

wonder when will there be a super voice 4 coming out so far most of the singer are doing good with some even doing great

the contestants for this particular show is a mind blowing to viewers

i love watching this show, every contestants all working so hard for their performance, so respect music

its getting better. interesting show. havent seen anyone who was really really really amazing.

so many young girls singer here and they all get some good comment too.

i think the constestants in the second series are not as unique as the first one, disappointed!