[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

I was surprised that the show is quite interesting. However, I think the 14 year old Chi Wei is way over-rated, and her make-up, errhh!. Is she trying to look thirty something or what? The guy from Quanzhow is quite good, I like his voice. and I also like the young firl who is compared to Ivan Wong. Hope she can get back to the competition, they say it's up to the judges.

my fav was stephanie ho but too bad she's gone now so im really wanting Victor chen to win! like jeffero as well!

i think its dragging on too long now. seriously lost interest in this show. its quite boring. wath it if u have nothing else to watch. even tvb's being was more interesting.

I really love this show and the standard of all contestants are very high. TVB should invited Sammy Leung to be a host in the first place, he is so funny and always makes the atmosphere so much better. Keep up the good work, and can not wait for the final!

Love this show however it does drags a bit with outsiders competing but they do bring competition to a higher level. Not a ig fan of 14 years old girl, she's overrated!

Had watch TVB "THE VOICE", ATV "SUPER STAR" and Taiwan "SUPER STAR". To make as comparion, I really felt Hong Kong singers standard is no where compare to Taiwan. Look at the singers Taiwan had produce like Aska Yang.....Even the judges standard of Taiwan is better. ATV just completed series 1 and had produce a JAY Chou alike.

Is it true that Auston Lam is the designated winner of the show?

I liked this show in the beginning because of the competition and how they were getting rid of people quick but this has gone on for WAYYYY too long. I understand that if it is making TVB money they would want to keep it going. However, how can you be 26 episodes in and still have 10 remaining contestants? How will they get rid of them within 2 shows to announce a winner?

i like a B .i like his song. I hope they can invite more knowledgable judger to make this program more interesting!

I don't like this show, maybe because I'm so use to american idol. In comparison this show is just so-so and the hostess is very irritating too!

I liked this show... and agree that it dragged on for a bit too long with all the other contestants and allowing people to join in from china and taiwan .. but now that its back to the elimination, its getting exciting again,... I liked Stephanie too but she's gone, also Victor (the taiwan guy) who is gone as well : (

finally the last two esp, wonder who will win it all. looks like anybody have a shot at it Good luck to all

my favs alfred and jeffero are gone :(

i only like kayee wong out of the ones that are left.

i'm so mad at mark lui right now cause he gave jeffero and alfred 65s when every other judge gave them a score in the 80s.

This show is a must see. The contestants are getting better each time, showing vast improvemnts. The show is really entertaining. It's touching too as you see the friendship built between them and I cried with them every time some one was out.

I finally caught up in this show. it's AMAZING! Personally, i think it's much better than american idol, the judges go more into depth and the contestants actually improve during the competition... ESPECIALLY Miss. Chan Chan, she gives very useful comments. I hope TVB has more shows like this.

I actually think that the judges go wayy too much indepth to the point that some of their comments sound stupid to how picky they are. I'd rather they did it like one millino star, where they just cut to the point and don't have to point out every single word that u don't produce the right tone for or something like that. If their comments were more concise and brief it would definitely make the show run a lot faster.

i really like this show because the contestants can really really sing... but i think its stupid how they are ending the show... whoever has the highest score wins... i think its just ridiculous... it would of been smarter to just eliminate 4 people this week... and next week have 4 people compete for the title....

Like this show, it's interesting. The friendship that the contestants build along the way is very touching.

i actually miss this show now that it's coming to the end..some of them hv a lotta talent, and i can't wait to see them releasing their own albums in the future.. some really hv the potential to.

er i dont like mark lui.

waiting for the final on this one... But I think there's already the results on the net... but still want to see their performance. Most of them have improved so much, but quite disappointed with Stephanie, I thought she was quite good at the beginning, but she's not improving like others.

by far the most unfair singing contest of all time

you can't throw people who got disqualified back into the competition when others who have stayed for the whole time worked hard to stay there

you can't randomly throw people in because they won other competitions..its unfair to those who tried out from the beginning

the judges are biased, miss chan chan has beef with stephanie ho (who's actually really good) and she just keeps giving stephanie sh*t even though steph did a good job.

The judges did not judge the contestants at the same level, they judge whether or not a contestant had improved..so austin who sang like crap and still is crap..got so damn far because you can always improve if you start sh*tty..