[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

i'm starting to feel abit boring for this... it is dragging too long

Really very good singer contest.

Highly professional.

As an audience, we can also learn.

i believe it is a bad idea to introduce new comers for the show...tvb is making the show too long and mad boring!!!!

I don't really like the fact that they are dragging this show longer than it should be. There were a few episodes where there were no eliminations and for a few episodes, they were adding new contestants. But there are a few pretty good singers in this competition. I personally prefer watching ATV's Asian Million Star though. They kept it short and simple...start with a bunch, then start eliminating, then come out with a winner. And I find that most of their contestants are very, very good.

I started watching because of some interesting online clips. The one I'm hoping to win is Cherry Ho, although lately, all I've been watching is her clips from YouTube. The show is too draggy now. Seems like TPTB noticed it catching on and is trying to make as much money (e.g. from advertisements) as possible.

Keep going with the eliminations and start the next season then, sheesh.

Edited by cilantro

I think the show is getting dragged on a bit too long as well, but what especially has made it so dragging for me at least is that Prudence is such a terrible host >.< She doesn't know how to liven up things and she barely talks. I wish they would bring back Amigo or Siu ye they made the show so much more interesting with their input as opposed to Prudence's terrible or lack thereof.

They need to crown a winner and stop introducing newbies. The newbies should of signed up when it was the start of the show! Not in the middles of the show. TVB needs to stop milking more episodes out of this show and Start kicking people off already.

this show is getting interesting, esp having the old ppl combating back and other ppl too. Gives more challenges and different atmosphere to the contestants

This show is getting better and better. The people are singing better and better. No matter who win at the end, Everyone will benefit for the show time. Good Luck to all.

The show is definitely dragged. The new contestants from China are pretty good. Hopefully from now on they will eliminate some people.

Does anyone know if they come out with a new episode (21) this past week or did they skip a week because of some special tvb show they had to air? I want to at least see the end of the show soon. Hopefully its not as rigged as asian million star was >.>

this is a pretty good show, and it is one of my favorite shows in 2009~~

i don't know why almost all the contestants sing the English and the Mandarin songs. but this is a HongKong TV shows!

I think the show is getting boring, especially letting other contestants joined the show, i hope the final is coming soon.

sooo apparently they fired Prudence as host 4 episodes before it ended O.O, I guess TVB also thought that she was doing a really bad job at hosting too.

The show is way way way draggy. They should have end around 20 or 25 episodes.

I wonder tvb will let someone win this contest at the end other than the original contestants. I would really hate to see that happen.

i love this show. its so addicting and you get to watch each contestant grow to be a better singer and into their respective personalities. the judges now are pretty good because they are all very experienced in a broad range, but maybe they should switch it up with other judges that are also experienced.

im quite impressed n surprised with the contestants....some can actualli sing so good...kepp up de good work!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the contestants who are quite impressive and talented. I totally agree that TVB should not bring in new comers. It's not fair for the original contestants to drag on like this. And as for us, we are losing interest in the competition each week.

Have followed the show since started. Prudance is not a good memcee. Quality of singers average standard. Judges are all right. Recently also watch Taiwan Super idol, I think the quality of singers, judges and memcee are better standard than Hong Kong. You should have seen series 4 which feature a Taiwan Mr Susan Boyle, he is really good... go catch it.

this show is getting more interesting by the episode! i really enjoy watching it each week. Prudence is okay...Louis cheung is actaully pretty funny. Kay,leo, & Justin as judges at the beginning was a big joke, esp. kay. but recent judges are actually pretty credible and make constructive comments. so far, i think everyone will benefit from the experience and exposure.