[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

some contestants that were out were actually better singers than the ones that are still in now. the standards of this show is pretty abad, well for HK quality it probably seems alright.

Like the 11 year old girl was evicted mostly cus the judges thought she has "played" enough and now it's time to move onto education

If they do not approve of her winnign this competition, why on earth woud you accept her in the first place or why didn't they put a certain age limit?

i really like this show.. finally there's a singing competition in HK that can show off ppl's talents...

i like 鄧小巧... her voice is flawless! and Alfred Hui 許廷鏗... he has the whole package hehe... he had a great performance at TVB's 42nd Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony

however i do think ATV's Asian Million Star have better singers.. i guess their contestants have more training

I don't see those contestants singing that much better after each show, do TVB help them or not. i hope they will do better in the future

the voice is a decent show. i think it grows on you as you watch each week but it seems like they are dragging it out. since i haven't watched atv's version, i can't compare, but reality shows like these are always fun to watch. wonder who the final winner will be.

the show is getting a bit better...but i still think Prudence, the host, is not good! I'm sure she sings well, but definitely not a host material!

Getting better...From the 1st episode where half of the seats were filled till now with all the signs and cheering, getting excited!

The show was reallly Good .so far it is the best show in TVB I had seen.. Tvb have a very good program >> Must keep on !!! Good luck to all these Young Singers !!!

The candidates are singing better and better, as if they are real singers.

The comments are very helpful to the candidates.

i think the show is getting too complicated now, eliminated contestants joined back in the contest and then a group of new contestants joined in last week, the show will never end.

im confused about this show...

are the competitors from china joining the competition now

and are able to win the title??

but i thought this was a HK competition... :blink:

Yeah I also think that this show is going to be a bit chaotic , now suddenly some new contestants have joined the group, I was just getting used to the ''old'' group.

^^ Yeah, I agree. I didn't mind having some of the "eliminated contestants" back as it gives a few a chance to come back and try again since maybe they got disqualified due to some bad luck (Everyone makes small mistakes once in a while). It's sorta like Mr. HK. I guess they wanted to extent the show a little longer too.

However I do find the last 2 episode very boring...of how they invited singers from TW to come join in on the show. First part of all, I don't understand 1/2 of the show since it's in mando, Second, I don't know the people (just when I got used to watching the original contestants). I dont' know, I just kinda lost interest in the show....don't know about the others.

I agree that this show is getting complicated. Just as viewers are getting used to the old bunch...now they are adding new contestants. True that there are some pretty good singers in this show...but some are pretty 'average'. I, personally, like ATV's Asian Million Star more. I find that most of their contestants (remaining contestants) are very good singers and the show is straightforward and simple. I also think that their judges provides more constructive criticisms. But in the last few episodes of The Voice, the new judges are much better. I really liked Sammy as the co-host. Very funny guy...knows how to bring the mood up...lighten up the atmosphere...humorous. Louis Cheung is also pretty good. Hope he continues to co-host.

this show was pretty good . now they bring in all the other singers and making the show longer and longer

this show is actually not badddd =P some people are reallllyyyyy good... especially the young ones.... LOL

this show is getting boring. why bring in so many contestants from china. And because nobody will be voted out. their song choice not very good.

great show and like some people said, it's starting to slow down with these China & Taiwanese contestants...why did they have to do that b/c I seriously didn't enjoy these people coming in. I liked the idea of this show building up HK music talent because we need it! Some of these contestant sing better than some of the so-called singers we now have! It's sad!

I like that contestant from Taiwan. Do u know why coz his voice too similar to Lin Zhi Xuan - my favourite singer :)

great show and like some people said, it's starting to slow down with these China & Taiwanese contestants...why did they have to do that b/c I seriously didn't enjoy these people coming in. I liked the idea of this show building up HK music talent because we need it! Some of these contestant sing better than some of the so-called singers we now have! It's sad!

I'm not so agreed with you coz with other contestant from China & Taiwan, will enlighten the atmosphere for the HK singer more eager to compete with them.

this show is getting boring. why bring in so many contestants from china. And because nobody will be voted out. their song choice not very good.

Nope. I'm not agreed with you. I like the contestant especially from Shen Zheng coz his voice is so special.

this show is actually not badddd =P some people are reallllyyyyy good... especially the young ones.... LOL

There are so many young ones, which one u're mentioned? Tq :)

I like the judge especially Miss Chen Chen coz she gave alot of advised to the contestants how to improve their singing techniques :)

Gary - the host for the begining of the few episodes. My idol. I'm from Malaysia too. Yeah :)

I just can't wait who will be the final winner. My favourite is contestant from Taiwan. Hope he'll be the winner. he he he... :)

finally there is chinese version of American Idol whereby i love to watch it

i also agree that the singing voice or quality of contestant is getting better and better compare with the few before

cant wait to keep on watching it till final...

most of the singers are sh*t anyway

it's true, the girl who sang i will always love you was deluded about that she could sing that song really well?? she haven't even got a third of a powerful singing ability anyway

i think this show is getting boring now, they are dragging it wayyyy too long!... kick people off.. then add them back in...