[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

I think this show is amazing. It really shook me. Who said Asians can't sing? I was really impressed by all of the contestants .. perhaps except that guy who sang Greece lightning.. But overall, everybody had AMAZING voices. Its a shame not all of them can make it to the end :\

I definitely think this show is better than the ATV one. If you haven't already, should totally give this show a try. If you're into music, guaranteed to get you hooked!

This show is really really good. The contests all have fantastic voices and it's sad that there can only be one winner =[

i want sammy leung back as host on voice....tvb whats going on?

This show is pretty good as long as Prudence Liew doesn't host the show by herself. When she talks too much she just ruins everything with lame comments. The contestants are pretty decent singers they deserve a record deal much more then some of the artistes out there.

Austan Lam is totally a winner to me. And that is totally not because he's cute.

And #24 陳康健 Chan Hong Kin ... totally resembles Peter Pettigrew.

16273-26575.gifn114444952819_5903.jpg

how come some of the contestants didnot get any better after so many weeks, I wonder TVB give any help to the contestants

abit bored as the contest going on.....even though i might agree some are really have good voices. :)

i love watching this show so much!!!! i think TVB can provide more this kind of variety show..

all of my friends are chasing it too... haha

The show is good with alot of outstanding singers of young and old ages, but I don't like the way the judges go about commenting the performances. They seem to mostly try and pick out the small negatives which demoralise the contestants. I do like the scoring system although I'd be interested to see how the show would be if HK people voted instead.

I love watching this show! Every Sunday, I'd keep refreshing the download site to see if the newest episode is up yet :P

I've really liked Sum Mei as the guest host, he's funny, and knows what to say at the appropriate times (an upgrade from Prudence)

As for judges, I like ah Bong and really disliked Justin Lo =/

As for the contestants, there are some pretty talented singers, and I can't wait to find out who wins the contest in the end!

the voice is....ehh. i'd prefer one million star over this any day.

that one episode where those two contestants were singing "i don't wanna miss a thing" really killed it for me -- it's a really classic english song and i felt like if they lacked the english skills, they shouldn't have sung it.

I really don't like Prudence, she seems rather fake and that really annoys me :mad:

the show is so boring. where is the excitement? just watched tvb8 singing contest, that was pretty dramatic and entertaining.

mark lui is actually a good judge. honest about criticizing people but funny about it as well...

The judges are talking too much sometimes, the contestants at the end I think they cry too much, and keep repeating what they say

I am so happy to find out some of the good singers come back in the competition! can't wait to find out who'll win it all!

this show would be totally better with more consistent judges. why bring in new people who've never heard them sing before and judge them? theres no point

best singing competition show in hong kong. quite enjoy watching it...

i don't think they should've got singers to be judges. i heard there were better people but then they got cut cuz the judges felt threatened.

This is an excelletn show. I like it very much!! All the participants sing really well.

i find it funny how the most popular ones didn't get in from the revival episode~ LOL