[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

miss chan chan is really a good judge. haha.

i think e standard of the voice is really quite high, and most of the contestants really do have a good voice.

unlike if you watch other shows, some contestants just get in cuz of e votes and stuff.

this people really have talent.

and seriously, i dun really care much abt the bad judges or hosts, cuz im watching for the contestants. :)

I like waching thes shows.....this is good but I think I prefer the ATV one, even though the judges on TVB are more famous!

Prudence is really getting on my nerves, she always try to be funny, but she isnt!!!

I think they really need to ditch Prudence as host and her sor giu comments.

Now that Sammy is a host, it makes the show much more entertaining. Especially now that we do not have a host who simply tries to agree with all of the judges. She also repeat herself episode after episode telling the contestants how much she cares about them (it gets a little annoying).

As for the judges, although some of their comments may not be very constructive compared ATV's judges they are entertaining.

Contestants wise, there are some who are really good and I look forward to their performance especially number 93 (I don't remember her name). But I don't understand why the 12 year girl is still in the show. I kind of feel like the judges are giving her some sort special treatment because she is still a kid by not giving her a failing score.

this show pale in comparison to the one shown on ATV, and whoever think this show is on par with that super Idol show in taiwan he/she must be joking.

I am disappointed with this show, ATV's Asian Million Star is much better, which doesn't happen a lot, but Prudence is just not good enough compare with Jerry Lam and Bowie Tsang. There are too much contestant in TVB, even though the quality in both shows are decent, but format in ATV, following the Taiwanese version, is a lot better.

Still think that Asian is too far away from the American standard. Look at American idol contestant...mo tuck faight

If you like this show, you should like the [TW] Super Idol - 超级偶像 (2008-2009). the contestants are all so good there too and with a lot of fans.

I have an idea....replace all the terrible hong kong singers with 超級巨聲 contestants. It's a win-win situation. Maybe then I'll start listening to Cantonese music beyond the 1990s.

I also love the judges' constructive criticism (except for Leo Ku, I really don't know what he's doing on the show).

I totally agree that the ATV version is better. At least they let the contestants sing the whole song from beginning to end.

i dont like prudence hosting it.. she doesnt know how to host in my opinion...

It seems like Prudence is less irritating with a partner as her host :)

m loving this show, some contestants were really great even beta than the real singer!

the judges are making some bad comments. play enough ? what kind of comments is that

So far so good. Quite enjoyable to watch. Waiting for the series to continue

Still think that Asian is too far away from the American standard. Look at American idol contestant...mo tuck faight

Asian as in all of Asia? All of China? If they had a singing competition for all of Asia, it would be amazing. The China ones (SuperBoy/SuperGirl) are strong in terms of talent as well - I believe that matches the "American standard." (what a phrase) However, you can't possibly expect something of that level in these Hong Kong competitions. Hong Kong is a city while America is a whole country.

I have an idea....replace all the terrible hong kong singers with 超級巨聲 contestants. It's a win-win situation. Maybe then I'll start listening to Cantonese music beyond the 1990s.

I also love the judges' constructive criticism (except for Leo Ku, I really don't know what he's doing on the show).

Seriously? I think a lot of those contestants are still not up to par compared to the hong kong singers out there yet -- well depending on who you consider as a terrible hong kong singers. A lot of the recent newcomers are all talented and not just a pretty face. Well, with the two most current episodes, you can see how the contestants match up with professional singers since they duet with them.

This show i find that the judges don't give as much constructive criticism than the one airing on ATV. Both are like idols singing competition, but i have to say The Voice do have better talent. If they mixed the judges n contestants better, i think the show would be more interesting

To be honest, I still think Taiwan's "One Million Star" is better both in terms of the contestants and the judges' comments. But then again, I haven't been watching the newer seasons, so hard to say. It seems like the judges in "The Voice" are going a bit easy on the contestants. Although I must say, I really like "Miss Chan Chan"! She gives really constructive comments.

This is now my favorite show to follow weekly. I dont watch the mandarin show cause I dont understand.

i watched it on astro.

i was really impressed by their passion for singing on the 1st ep

but found that they r not that good

the thing is: why sing mandarin songs when u cant pronounce precise mandarin?

it makes the song really bad

I think it's a pretty good show, but i don't like the host...