[TVB] The Voice - 超級巨聲 [2009]

167 posts in this topic

超級巨聲

翡翠台/高清翡翠台 星期日晚上10時

Description

This show is similar to American Idol.

Hosts: 主持: 劉美君 , Gary Chaw

簡介

這個由劉美君主持的真人騷音樂節目,眾參賽者會經過不同的回合,競逐超級巨聲的寶座。早前已經選了一百位參賽者進入初賽,每一集他們都會接受不同的挑戰,以及考他們的歌藝。而星級評判團包括有譚詠麟、李克勤、古巨基、側田、謝安琪、蘇永康、郭偉亮、藍奕邦等。

Edited by herrywong888

This show is getting better and better. The people are singing better and better. No matter who win at the end, Everyone will benefit for the show time. Good Luck to all.

yea I really enjoy watching this show. Is it true that the people who got PKED will have a chance to come back and join the show next week?

so many young girls singer here 11, 14, 15, 16, and 18 and they all get some good comment too.

The contestants are getting better but the hosting is still very bad.

I dont mind the hosting that much, cause she only makes 1 comment and gets the show going. It's not like she slows the show down by yapping,

this week's guest, Jam something? What is his full name?

I absolutely love this show. I'm not quite a large HK fan... but I have to say, HK got some talent! I'm waiting for episode 7 download since I missed it last night. :76:

this week's guest, Jam something? What is his full name?

^ I heard from my friend that it's Jam Hsiao

Edited by mywen

I absolutely love this show. I'm not quite a large HK fan... but I have to say, HK got some talent! I'm waiting for episode 7 download since I missed it last night. :76:

^ I heard from my friend that it's Jam Hsiao

I also love the show myself - even better than american idol

i quite enjoy watching this show...

and all the contestants are pretty good!! :D

the best singing contest show ever in hong kong. standard of all the contestents are very high though i don't like one or two of the "judges". keep up the good work TVB.

Really high standards and very professional!! Accept the host, Prudence, is not that good; but it's her first time so its comprehensibility =)

I also love the show myself - even better than american idol

Better than American Idol? I would not even dare make that comparison :o It's no where as good as AI, imo. Why? My complaints goes to the judges and the hosts. I think most of the judges are not qualified. As much as I love Kay, Leo, and Justin as artists, I don't think they are qualified judges regardless of how well I think they can sing. The remarks that they give after each performance are usually very shallow and pretty much the same stuff each time. Also, during the first few episodes, I really did not like Prudence as a host. I felt that she kept indirectly adding salt to the wounds of the participants at times by saying this along the lines of "Oh look you only got xx amount of points? Too bad..." etc. (Ryan Seacreast is a much better host IMO)

However, the most recent episode was a lot better in terms of hosting and comments from judges. TVB should have invited Sammy Leung to be a host for this in the first place. He makes the atmosphere so much better even when paired with Prudence.

If people think this is good, I would highly recommend them to watch the ATV singing competition. Their judges are much much more qualified and they give professional comments, advice, and tips that the participants can actually learn from and better improve themselves - and you can even see their improvements as viewers.

In conclusion, watch both competitions! I'm doing so as well!

the show is not bad but for the entry examination i think tvb shoudn't have chose kay as judge , she isn't talented enough to judge other ppl

well , just a personally point of view

Although this is a competitions, this is also a show. Those artists might not be good enough to be a teacher, but a few comments should be able to handle.

This show is really good! I think it's up to par with the Taiwanese Xing guang da dao :) Last week's makeover was fantastic!!!Can't wait to watch tmr's ep on TVB!

The host is now Sammy and Prudence. I preferred it when Gary was the host :(

The show in general is alright but I don't see any shining stars from the contestants just yet. Hope it gets better

the show is getting better each time~ but i reckon none of them are good enough to become an artist @__@

it's really good. it's much better than here. the judge here really s*cks....

i looooove this show, the contestants are all so good makes you wonder why singers in hk suck so much...

I like miss chan chan as the judge. She is so picky but gives constructive comments.