Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hillary

[TVB] Where Are They Now? - 友缘相聚

28 posts in this topic

Where Are They Now? 友缘相聚

Lydia Shum is the host of this show and she interviews popular actors/actresses in Hong Kong & Taiwan entertainment circle at 1960s and 1970s.

In the show, Lydia traveled around the world - Taiwan, Thailand, China, Canada walk around of the world and visit all her friends and buddies. One of them even said if its not for Lydia, he would not bother be in this show. Here you are see their life, what they do after they retired and some of them are very rich. I like to watch. I guess the younger generation will not know these people, (i dont know most of them too) but it is nice to be able to see whats in for them after the fame and glory!

Episode 1 Introduction

2 Wong Yue - HKD100 million spent on a house that looks like a museum and he is staying alone there!!

3 Wu Kam - avid golfer - recovered from Cancer.

4 Tsang Hing Yue

5 Cheung Mei Yiu

6 Tong Lan Fa

7 Chung Ling Ling

8 Elaine Shin Wing Yan

9 Kam Fei

10 Chun Cheung Lim

11 Judy Ongg I (Yung Sin Yuk)

12 Judy Ongg II

13 Agnes Chan Mei Ling

14 Ka Ling

15 David Chiang & Lee Lam Lam

16 Orr Wah & Tim Nei

17 Orr Wah & Tim Nei (II)

18 Sam Wong Chik Sum & Christine Leung Chin Man

19 Lau Fung Ping

20 Chan Lai Sze & Ho Sau Shun

21 Chan Lai Sze & Ho Sau Shun II

22 Chu Shui Tong

23 Chan Chuen

24 Nora Miu Hor Sau

25 Nora Miu Hor Sau II

26 So Ling Fung

27 Ho Kit Jing

28 Tsui Fung

29 Tsui Fung II

30 Lily Ho I

31 Lily Ho (II)

32 A Gathering in Vancouver with Lydia & friends

Only seen 3 epi so far.

For those who can read chinese... http://jade.tvb.com/special/where_are_they...file/index.html

my mom could not get enough of this show..cuz all the guests were from her generation, i think...but too bad the episodes was short.

me too....my mom and i loved this show. even though i don't know half the people but it's still a good show. Very real......hope FEI FEI can do more. hope she is ok.....

it is good to know the veterans of yester years......might learns something from their conversation...

My mom liked it too, although I do not knew half of the people on the show. It was fun to see how Fei Fei acted in different situations.

my mom could not get enough of this show..cuz all the guests were from her generation, i think...but too bad the episodes was short.

me too....I thought it's for my mom because i don't recognize half the ppl but i ended up watching almost all of it. it's very touching. They are so real...like they are real friends. so good....hope TVB will make more of this series.

... watched this when I was in HK..... Most of her friends are in North America... esp. in Canada... of course I am more interested in the artists living in the place where I am not located... :)

This looks like an interesting show like the dinner show thing on TVB that interviews popular artists of HK. Thx for posting...Have to see the first show to judge though. My mom might like it better than I do 60's and 70's artists, I don't even know who they are :p

I really enjoyed this show, althought I only knew few of the artists, but it's good to find out where are they now, and how are they doing, good or bad. Very good show.

I saw a few episodes as well....I thought it was interesting to see and it really makes you think how long fame really lasts.....it doesn't really matter if i know or don't know the people....but it actually gets a little more exciting when i or my mom knows the actor/actress/singer......

I also thought about watching this show when I am older when the actors and actresses that I am watching today retire.....where will they be?

My mom really likes this show, we have watched the entire series...especially the one interviewed Chung Ling Ling. We hope Fei Fei will be better soon.

Do not quote topic starter.

Edited by ¬ßaby®ain¬

where are they now? hmmm.. I wonder who will replace Lydia as she is terribly sick now.

The show seem to be interesting. I haven't watch it..

I hope someday will watch it.

It will be great to see most of them... though not everyone I know is in the list.... he he doesn't that revealed my age? haha ;)

my mom loved this show!!! but too bad there won't be a sequel....fei fei was an amazing host....

I miss Lydia Shum, These show I get see all the older actors/actress tell you how they are doing now

this series is very very good. it gives you a chance to know what the

celebrities in 1970 to early 1990 has been doing. most of them already

retired from the entertainment industry. this is a chance to see what they

look like now. I highly recommend it to anyone.

I really enjoyed this show.It is one the the best interviews done by the late Lydia SumGood to see all the actors and actresses from 60s and 70s.

I think it was kind of a good thing that Lydia Shum was able to do this show no matter how long or short it was. its a good way for us the viewer to have a positive last impression of her surround with all those old famous celebrities back in those days.

I love this show, It's so good to see Lydia and sharing her friends with us. Thanks.

this is a very very good series. you can't find any boring time and it gives everybody how and where their idols are. A lot of the people their haven't appeared on the screen for a long time.

this is a very good show. it has all the stars of the good old days and is i think the last show hosted by lydia shum.