Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamdoy

Series that are worth watching again and again

415 posts in this topic

What is a series that you watch again and again and not get bored of?

Why?

Members: Please state WHY you these series are worth watching again. Anything with list will be DELETED as spam

Edited by SerenityHope

moonlight resonance i saw repeatedly haha it was awesome

for me it was the duke of mount deer. the one with dicky. not sure y but i can watch it over and over

lau gam sui yuet will be my choice and worth watching over and over again

I prefer the older dramas actually such as Gods of Honour, I've been rewatching that for several times now. I feel like the plot itself was worth re watching and its entertaining to see how low tech their special effects were back then. Alot of the newer dramas feel like they all have very similar story lines for example the ever so popular cop/undercover/gangster storyline

I think moonlight Resonance is the best drama ever. I can watch over and over because the synopsis was really good as well as the actors

the series that i watched over and over again are speech of silence, moonlight resonance, condor heroes 95.

a step into the past by Louis koo - the storyline is interesting and I got to learn a lot of histories

The series that I watched over and over again are : Moonlight resonance, The heaven sword and the dragon saber 2000 (with Lawrence Ng), this one is my favorite, so goood memories, I used to watch it over and over again when I was younger and I never get tired of this haha

i can watch eternal happiness over and over again. such a good story line

I definitely would have to say every move you make, the reason for that being is the cast is just absolutely lovely and the chemistry they had with each other is just so natural and i liked how this drama focused more on the overall point of the drama, which is micro expressions and body language, but they did add a hint of romance so we can have something else to enjoy but it was always a crime solve type drama.

another drama i always watch is to catch the uncatchable, the cast has amazing chemistry and its a crime solving drama and you can't forget the comedy part of the drama which just makes this drama fun to watch

another one is love exchange, the storyline behind it, how you think you know whats going on but something happens and changes your perspective but its realistic enough. the chemistry between the two leads and the hint of comedy they have in the drama.

survivor's law the first one, amazing chemistry with all the cast, the comedy is just cute and funny and raymond is simply adorable

twin of brothers, the ending was a disappointment for me as i wanted raymond to be with tavia cause i am a hardcore fungyi fan, but the fighting scene is just awesome though and the comedy in the beginning, kind of sad the comedy just went away towards the end but that's how majority of the tvb dramas are though. funny in the beginning and not funny in the end.

heart of greed (i just watched it the second time recently as the first time i didn't care much for it so i didn't know what was up) but this time i saw it and i know for sure i will watch this drama again and the reason for that is the storyline in general which is really good but always the storyline between bosco and tavia, their storyline isn't your typical tvb storyline, its something new and refreshing but realistic

Some of the re-air shows are great!!! I can watch it over and over again! :D

Series to watch over and over are:

1. Duke of mount deer (Jordan chan)

2. Return of the condor heroes (Louis koo)

3. Journey to the west (dickey, Wayne lai)

4. Step to the past (Louis koo, Raymond lam)

5. Semi gods & semi Devils (Felix Wong)

6. Heavenly sword and dragon sabre (Lawrence ng)

7. Eternal happiness (Raymond lam, Michelle ye)

They are all ancient series drama, I personal like them more! There are for sure many other good ones out there, but if you have time to spare, any one of these Dramas are rewatchable over and over again.

the ones from the 90's. I'm always rewatch9ng the FOJ series...spectacular cast and story line. Also DIF series as well...they don't make police dramas like they used to.

I think a series I can watch over and over again is Triumph in the Skies part 1, At the Threshold of an Era part 1, and Men of Greed.

Chum Chung Gay with louis Koo and Raymond lam is defineitely one to watch over and over again!! 

I would want to watch burning flames again since the acting in that tvb series is pretty good.. I really enjoy watching that tvb series... the old tvb series are better than the recent ones...