Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cici

An interview with a compensated dating BOY

13 posts in this topic

An interview with a compensated dating BOY

source: sun

translated by cici@Asianeu

Ah Wah still loos like a child, expressing to this journalist that compensated dating is a better job over other summer jobs and is not embarrassed by his job

0728-00405-001b1.jpg

Following compensated dating girls selling their bodies to make quick money, this summer, a number of compensated dating boys ads emerge profusely on internet, in which many claiming that they are willing to accompany customers to talk while strolling on streets and even willing to provide sex services in order to make money for tuition fees. In these internet ads, they blatantly listed transaction prices, and some are even willing to serve both women and men!

Once Summer vacation starts, on-line discussion forum is filled with messages left by compensated dating boys, many of whom claiming to be students needing money to pay tuition fees, and taking summer, this golden opportunity, to join enjo-kōsai. They list their heights, weights, ages and many personal information, some even include "accept both male and female customers" while some blatantly list charges to diffferent sex services.

This journalist comes in contact with a male compensated dating student Ah Wah (a pseudonym) who claims to be 18-years-old studying Form. 7 at a secondary school in Tai Po. He expresses that usual income earning from teaching swimming does not cover $1500 monthly private tutorial fees, and though he also gives tutoring, but parents claiming that he does not have good grades, despite receiving 19 points in the Final Secondary School Test, when he goes door-to-door seeking students to give tutoring, leads him to become a compensated dating boy with this huge financial burden. "I'm so broke that's why I seek desperate measure. I must At least have money for private tutorial fees, and to have enough money to buy clothes, and putting what's left in savings. I did a summer job before, earning 21 dollars for each hour standing on my feet for 10 hours. I quit after two weeks because the job is arduous!" Ah Wah meets with this journalist in a coffee shop, appearing like a nice guy offering to buy coffee for this journalist. He says that his parents are divorced, and the family relies on his mother to take on-call jobs for living support. He has two younger sisters currently at school so he hopes to earn extra money in the summer.

"enjo-kōsai work is very simple, all I do is listen to my customers complaints or feelings.. ... love? perhaps there is love in the first few months of dating, but love disappears afterward, even old married couples walking on streets don't have true love!", talkative Ah Wah says not only is enjo-kōsai work simple, he doesn't have to sacrifice a lot, thus he doesn't feel embarrassed engaging in enjo-kōsai. He adds that his current Internet customers are mostly college students and mistresses, to which all only chat with him online or have him accompanied them to stroll on streets, and he has yet to have any sexual intercourse transaction. "The girls only want to make a deal with me, I suppress my feelings even if I like them.", though Ah Wah appears confident when he articulates his feelings, he seems to be confused with love.

As to young boys thinking enjo-kōsai to be a fantastic summer job, Organizations providing social services to male sex workers recognizes that there's a rising trend in younger males working in enjo-kōsai. Once, they come into contact with a 12-years-old male sex worker online. General Director Mr. Chan says stressful life in Hong Kong creates enjo-kōsai. And they're concern about the difficulty in giving follow-up counseling because compensated dating males tend to be more introvert and have low risk assessment skill, hence they are highly vulnerable to sexually transmitted infections and become sexually transmitted diseasae carriers. "An easy sign to tell girls engaging in enjo-kōsai is when they suddenly have a lot of money to buy brand names, but it's harder to assess boys. First, boys don't tell others that they engage in enjo-kōsai, second, some of compensated dating boys are homosexual, and they don't trust another easily in fear of being labled." Mr. Chan says there's misconception to the advantages of being a male sex workers such as the best way to earn quick money with least risk. On the contrary, the risks involving enjo-kōsai can be huge. One big concern that Mr. Chan has is male sex workers ignoring health protection. "They don't worry about infection, because they can't get pregnant like girls, yet, once they're infected, their health will be in big trouble!". Also, there are many cases in which the customers deceiving the male sex workers by not giving the exact transaction fee, and most often, the customers deceive these sex workers to have unprotected sex, "The customers will say that they just tested HIV yesterday and result is negative, thereby requesting not to wear condom in sex".

O_O wow....

so now there are boys coming out and doing this

even though they need alot of money to pay off tuition but....maybe there can be or will be a better way to earn it...

it seems abit dangerous for them to do this....

aww those lucky shts, i wish i could do that for a living, dayumm, dating hot girls for money

Well I am not surprised that people these days will do that for money, I mean it's kinda unsafe and somewhat dangerous but I think is just stupid that why people do that just for money.

it's a bit disturbing that someone at the age 12 would do something like that

It's something guys don't really mind, unless you are meeting someone who's really disturbing. Still it's pretty much like a gigolo.

It rather common now for women seeking male companions regardless for leisure or sex. It's take two hands to clap, whenever there's a demand, there will be a supply. Can't really say this boy is wrong since he's making money by his own though the method might not be accepted by public.

It is great that young boys chose to earn money than just relax when summer starts but I think its kinda scary to see young boys earning money by compensating dating because they don't know their dates well and there might be a chance they will be in danger.

This is interesting... It seems like people are looking for "quickie-relationship" nowadays...

It's disturbing to hear that young boys are doing this kind of job... but all jobs need respect... Hope these young ones learn to take care of their body physically and psychologically~

being a sex worker to earn $ for school is bad....

the worst is that it did not sound awful in the article....

any way... HK summer job should give a better salary and less "hac po"

It seems that a lot of students are being lured into compensation dating ... is Hong Kong really that stressful?

He is one of the lucky ones, he said he did not have to do anything sexually, as of yet. So in his case, he is lucky since he is just being paid to be a friend. How awesome would it be to be paid to be a friend and nothing more? But then there is also the dangerous side to it, if someone wants more.

lucky, i wish i could do that for a living, dating hot girls for money