Hero (2002)

The Legend of Zu (2001)

Musa (2001)

Rush Hour 2 (2001)

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)

The Road Home (1999)

Touching Starlight (1996)

+credits to wikipedia+

the first time I saw her was the "Hero". She was really beautiful and acted really well in this movie. Unfortunately I just watched about 3 of her movies, even the "Memoir of Geisha" I couldn't watch it. Hopefully she'll act more great movies

I think she's really pretty and made a huge hit into Hollywood.

I watched her Geisha movie and it was really convincing!

She looks exotic hahaha and has good english!

she didnt really know english in jackie chan movie , she seems to be quite nice. but ill guess i like liu yi fei better , crystal liu yi fei (刘仪菲) , she act in chinese paladin(仙剑奇侠传) as Ling Er and return of condor heroes 2006 (神雕侠侣) . she is prettyYYY

i think she's really pretty . . . and she can definitely act . . . she's a very hardworking artist also . . . i remember reading an interview of her in the Toronto Star . . . and she was saying how she forces herself to learn english n everything . . . realli admire that kinda attitude . . . :)

First time I saw her was in "House of Flying Daggers" - I think she's really beautiful and she is quite talented too.

she's kool manns

i really wanna watch memiors of a geisha

anyone read the book before.?

She is very pretty and talented.....very hardworking actress indeed..

She will make it big in Hollywood like Michelle Yeoh...

She's very pretty and talented. Her act is very convincing. I like her in the Banquet.

she is really pretty and talented, because of her i started to watch chinese movies (no im not asian :p ) first movie i saw from her was hero. she was really cute in that movie.

after that i saw house of flying daggers and memoirs of a geisha. i collected all her movies except :

Princess Raccoon (2005)

Jasmine Women (2004)

Purple Butterfly (2003)

Musa (2001)

and i plan to watch her upcomming movie, the horseman or something like that...

she's pretty. i really like her smile. there's just something about it that attracts me....

she has a really classy image, shes pretty...but her boyfriend or fiance or whatever...looks so old..lol

she is such a good actress, Asians have such a great chance to go in Hollywood. i loved her performance in Memoir of Geisha, i had to say, one of the best that i have ever seen her perform.

My favourite chinese actress :) I loved her at first sight in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, then I appreciate all of here roles. I fell in love with the movie Memoirs of a Geisha, not only because of her but also because I loved the atmosphere and I also fell in love with the Chairman... But I think the best movie for her was House of Flying Daggers. Oh her dance and her singing and her way of fighting! I really liked that movie.

I've always seen her in roles related to the past (actually I haven't seen all of her movies), I'd like to see her in a contemporary character.

She plays in the new Chen Kaige's movie Forever Enthralled. I haven't seen it yet, I'm curious. She plays an actress who plays only masculine roles... it would be interesting to see her with a big pair of moustaches :laugh:

Poor Zi Yi, latest topless beach-photos scandal is gonna shake the Asian entertainment industry like Edison Chen did last year... I recalled it was just before Chinese New Year as well... what a spooky coincidence. Ironically, Gillian Chung was withdrawn from Forever Enthralled coz of that scandal last year. Now, it's Zi Yi's turn...

Zhang Zi Yi is a international super star.

she is really pretty and talented.

I watched her Geisha movie and it was really convincing.

one of the prettiest and greatest actress.. hope she produce more good movies n totally enjoy her acting! =)

she is gorgeous, very attractive at her age, so admiring her....her smile could destroy a batalion of soldiers...