Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Redbasket05

Recommended TVB series 2009. Why?

124 posts in this topic

can anyone tell me what is a good NEW TVB series out now besides Burning Flames and A Great Way to Care?? i wanted it already lol thanks

plz elaborate on why you recommend that series, with anything less will be considered as a spam

Edited by Garu

did anyone watch the new TVB series , it's like the 1950s film, it's pretty funny, i think this is a good series for you guys to watch :D

i just saw the new tvb series " a chip of the old block" that tvb series if funny, i recommend it for everyone to watch :D

Rosy Business is so far the best serial for 2009 The story line is good and it is very addictive and exciting. You cannot help but wait anxiously for the next episode to see what is going to happen next Acting is also very good with Chai 9 and 4th Mistress being outstandingly protrayed

Rosy Business is pretty darn good... it gets really intense at some point. E.U. was great too though.

The Greatness of a Hero, the Wintermelon Tale, and Man in Charge are my recommendation for TVB series 2009. The plot of Beyond the Realm of Conscience disappointed both me and my father. I think the suitable title for Beyond would have to be Palace Scheme.

You're Hired, if you're looking for an entertaining and funny series. Dayo Wong and Charmaine Sheh are hilarious here, and they have surprisingly good chemistry.

Beyond the Realm of Conscience is not bad - on hindsight the plot/script isn't that great, but the costumes, cinematography and acting is pretty good.

i think the best series i watched was EU, it was suspenseful and kept me anticipating for the next episode.

well the best series for 2009 is ROSY BUSINESS & E.U the actor & actres like chai 9 he is so into his character when he play his role its so real ah i love the way he acted ,i have seen most of the other movies with him in it but Rosy B is the best EU is also good with many actors & actress younge one many but if you are a bit older i would recommed you watch ROSY BUSINESS trust me the best of the best.

For me, it definitely has to be Rosy Business! I recently rewatched it again and this time paid attention to the dialogue...wow...amazing! Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai really deserved their awards!

i reqeust in the eye of the beholder with moses its very funny

i like EU...awesome series drama...

looking forward more great series from TVB

:drinksss:

Rosy Business , it's worth to rewatch again,for me ,i think it is the best tvb series in2009.

love is great, recommend TVB 2009 love story series.

ROSY Business is one of the best series in year 2009!! Sei lai lai was a perfect role as well as Chai 9.

it have to be rosy business. they have another one this year but... i dont know if it's going to be good. The preview looks interesting though

Definately Rosy Business but I really like You're Hired as well. I really like Charmaine Sheh in that one. :)

For 2009, Rosy Business is top. A lots of historic scenes. It conveys many Chinese Culture teachings. Both main actors and the supporting casts were excellent.

2009 ... the best TVB drama would be Born Rich ... great storyline with a lot of turns and twists, big name star artists that can actually act and perform ... series is not a disappointment ... totally worth watching.

i think they should get rid of inactive penalty.. posting.........