Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamdoy

Guys that watch Mr.Hong Kong

184 posts in this topic

Do you think its weird for a guy to watch Mr.Hong Kong?

Why not? It's just like any other variety show out there.

I think this year look rubbish and not a single guys look good.

Guys can watch whatever they want. Girls watch Miss Hong Kong, so should work both ways =p

Why not? As long nothing sexual is happening in your head, I don't see why not. Not that there is anything wrong with that neither. LOL

But that show is very funny, and it's very creative. I'm surprised that such open mind approach can appear on a TVB variety show.

lol...guys r weird to even go on tat show. its like the whole world will laugh at u aftewards

i think the show is humiliating, the lady wasn't happy how they look but try to make fun of them ~

and all those Mr HK became " actor "... shames on them..

Nothing special..it's hilarious watching it...stupid acts, and dodo made lots of mistakes

why not? its a funny and very cheesey show that makes you cringe and laugh until you stomach hurts

not all that different from miss hk in my opinion

I have not seen any Mr HK shows but I do not think it is weird for guys to watch. Like any of these type of shows, it is just entertainment. If it is weird for guys to watch Mr HK, then can you say that it is weird for girls to watch Miss HK?

I've never seen one either...I would say it's the same with Miss HK, if you like it then watch it, if you don't change the channel! =)

I personally don't watch it, but I don't think it's awkward for a guy to watch this event.

i think its weird tho...

but I have mates that watches bodybuilding competition, live!!!!! ...guys literally looking at one another...

i guess you have to be in the gym business to understand their nature

I think its just very funny watching Mr Hong Kong, all the ladies just sitting there giggling and joking. I do give them props for being able to go out there and let all the girls eye them down lol

i hated those Mr. Hong Kong show... I think it is dumb

why is it weird for a guy to watch it im a guy and i watched it btw the girls are hot in the show :D

I don't think it is weird if you consider it is a soap opera.

Nothing is weird, just like other normal variety show :)

It's as weird as a woman to watch MISS HK. NOt all that weird. I've watched it. NOthing special. It is nice that the women look like they are dressed up for something though which is nice to look at. It's like guys watching wresting or bodybuilding or whatever that invovles guys. It's weird if you thinik of it as weird. I would probably feel more weird going on the show.

Yea, nothing wrong with guys watching Mr HK....it's not like you're checking them out or anything ><

Girls watch Miss Hong Kong, so why would it be weird for a guy to watch Mr. Hong Kong. Besides, they aren't that good looking.