Filmography:

Future Cops (1993)

The Lovers (1994)

Ashes of Time (1994)

How Deep Is Your Love (1994)

Love in the Time of Twilight (1995)

High Risk (1995)

Fallen Angels (1995)

Dr. Wai in “The Scripture with No Words†(1996)

The Wedding Days (1997)

Chinese Ghost Story (1997)[voice only]

Downtown Torpedoes (1997)

Young Policemen in Love (1995)

The Intimates (1997)

Task Force (1997)

New Police Story (2004)

Seven Swords (2005)

All About Love (2005)

Discography:

Feeling of Love (1993)

First Love (1994)

Forget Me Not (1994)

Smiling with Tears (1995)

Myth (1995)

Do Whatever you Want (1996)

Dig-It (1996)

Charlie (1997)

Before Leaving (1997)

+credits to wikipedia+

wow....i didn't know she had so many movies....i've only seen her in "all about love" and i thought she was really good especially along side with andy lau...

hopefully i'll be able to see some of her other movies....of that long list....any recommendations?

wow.....its true she is pretty when young....but now is still pretty.......and i seem movie (First Love ) is pretty good when his young .......

Oppppsss.....i forget her photo...i got same photo of her....

i dont lies u all she is pretty

In 1998......

yeung08afd2.jpg

yeung14mc0.jpg

yeung94axa8.jpg

yeung95azw5.jpg

I never really think she's that pretty compare to Vivian Chow due to they are out around the same time.

I havent watched any of her films either so i dont know about her acting or anything but appearance wise just okay to me since there are lots of good looking HK actresses.

i think charlie is such an attrative lady. she is in her 30's already but she still have the looks and the body of a 20 something year old! that is just amazing!!!

woshhh

she's 3o nows.?!

i swear she doesnt look lik itts

i used to like charlie a lot when i was little . . . especially her singing . . . alwayz thought she was like another vivian chow . . . she then she left behind her career to be with her ex . . . glad she's back now with a whole new attitude towards life . . . i never knew she originally came from taiwan . . . even tho she's 30 something but she still lookz very very pretty . . .

Edited by oObubblesOo

I am a big fan of her......great actress...pretty and smart.....attractive in many ways.....still looking young although aged.......she must do a lots of facial treatment and gym workout.......still waiting for her latest movie........

Edited by ckyong28

really hope to her coming back to the entertainment industry... her look never reflect her age at all!! i wonder what are her secrets to that..

i heard that she will star in one of hollywood production film, dun know the detail though

wow, i really like charlie ! she's very pretty, good in acting and her songs are nice too..

OMG, i didn't know that she is a dubber at chinese ghost story !! make me want to watch that movie again..

anyone know her new movie after "after this our exile" with aaron kwok ? i really love to watch all of her movies..

i like her very much! she is not just pretty but i think she has got a very exquisite charisma!

she was ok everytime i see her she doesnt talk much in the films that i watch of her so i dont no her acting, but shes decent not too much about her though

She is always been my super model, she's intelligent, delicate, and most important she doesn't go aging !!Love her always!!

Charlie is so talented and is one of my all time favorite actresses and singers. I really love her songs. I'm also happy she returned to the entertainment industry, and she still looks amazing. She is planning on directing a new movie.

good actress! she's very experience and love her acting! still look pretty despite her age.. hope she act in more movie.. any updates bout her?

A very fine actress, its a pity that she is no longer that active in showbiz. I think her last movie is one with Jacky Chan in Police Story

charlie is a very beautiful lady, sort of sophisticated and mentally matured, i hope she will return to the screen and not only directing films