Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest IHeartHimxD

Alex Fong & Gillian Chung

122 posts in this topic

i think alex is cute and gillian is beautiful, there was rumors that they "something something" each other... just hpoe its true *cross my fingers* :daydream:

Edited by IHeartHimxD

im sorry...but i hate this couple...probably cause i dont like alex fong...i think he was just using gillian......he used her to promote himself and to get more ppl to know him....because before the rumors came out not much people actually knew alex fong..its after the rumors that ppl that knew gillian started to pay attention to alex......im sorry if i offended you....

I dislike this couple.. I dont think they match.. Alex looks way better with Stephy

so you don't like gillian or what? They look good and matching on each other!

yea...i think alex fong and gillian will make a great couple :)

To be honest, Alex and Septhy go better together, but I still prefer Gillian then stephy ^_^

Hmm...Really?I don't think both Alex and Stephy look good together! As with Gillian..umm...I think just because I like her more, I will think both of them will make better dream couple! heheheh...

alex and stephy look so much better together. Gillian isn't really good looking enough for him.

I like Twins and everything, but I don't like Gillian much. And I don't think Gillian's look matches Alex much either.

i thk gillian is beautiful too. but i nvr heard the rumor about alex and gillian tho. they can b a cute couple i guess :).

i think alex should look better with Stephy than gillian.

However, alex with gillian isn't that bad.

alex MATCH ANYONE! :D jusy anyone is fine to me! ALEX AND stephy are cute but gillian and alex are too LMAO!

I don't think that they are a very cute couple its because Alex doesn't match in with alex, alex is different than gillian, anyways i don't think that the rumour is even ture.

I reckon alex and stephy are a better match and i don't reali think alex and gillian look like a good couple that much either

but i still think gillian is pretti though

Yeah. There are rumors about them, but I think Alex is still best with Stephy Tang.

i think alex is much better with stephy although gillian is more beautiful than stephy ~

Well...Gillian is beautiful but i don't think she really suits Alex. He looks better with Stephy, they suit more as a couple! They look cuter with each other! But it is really just rumors so we don't know if it is really true or not!

i reckon they make a good pair...would be nice to see them together... :93:

eh.. no offense, i agree with most of u guys that alex & stephy do looks better in my eyes :)

No offence but I don't think it's a good match besides Alex seems better with Stephy.

i dont really think they match. alex is too ugly for gillian!! LOL...jks jks. they jst dont look as if they would be a couple...