Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] On The Road II - 向世界出發 II [2007]

71 posts in this topic

Ontheroad.jpg

On The Road (向世界出發) is a TVB's travel programme. The first season started from 4 April debuting on Jade TV. It is narrated by 韋家晴 (陳志雲). In this programe, the artists travel to various parts of the world, most of them the poorer countries, giving an insight into the lives and culture of the locals. On The Road is very different from the other travel programmes you see on television which are usually about play and food. Due to the popularity of the 1st season, TVB had made a second season which debuted on 3 March 2007.

1st Season

Law Ka Ying - Tibet

Kathy Chow & Carrie Lam - Thailand (北部)

Law Lan - Vatican City

Karena Lam - China (吳橋)

Ha Yu - Dubai

Michelle Yim - India

Myolie Wu - Italy

Ekin Cheng - Thailand (普吉)

2nd Season

Nicholas Tse - Cambodia

Eric Tsang - Brunei

Ada Choi - Israel

Gigi Leung - China (雲南)

廖偉雄 - Mauritius

Liza Wang - Japan (京都)

Sammul Chan - China (黃土高原)

Started to see this programme not long ago and i do enjoy watching it...i like the israel one as i think most travel programmes would not travel to these holy/worship places...currently watching Gigi traveling to China (雲南) and i was really surprised to know that locals have such "interesting" culture of not having marriage and can date for the rest of your life.

The artists will also share their own life experiences...quite interesting

Do watch if you can spare the time!

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

After watching all of the episodes, I feel like I know alot more about the actors. The show is quite meaningful, I've learned a lot about other cultures. I like karena's episode the best, what about you guys?

after seeing this, i would like to visit lot's place, brunei, cambodia

every one have different life experience but no matter what we have to learn to appreciate what we had, nice show

This is a really good show. I have watched bits from season 1 and thought that it was pretty meaningful of how they shared about their life stories as well.

I like this show very much. Highly and easily recommended.

I really like these shows. They are so informative. I wish they could make a new season!!

i really like the first series very insightful but it pot luck depending to the host of the episode

It is shows like this that we once had but miss. They no longer have such mentality and interest in the producers nowadays.

i really love this show. LOL it's a really meaningful show. You get to see a lot of perspective of the world through this show. teaches a lot of lesson. It's a great show for everyone.