Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotazn

Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu

737 posts in this topic

24mf006nh6.jpg

What do you guys think of this rumor couple. i heard they are really dating in real life, but they kept denying it. They are my favorite couple

I don't really like Bosco and Myolie as a couple. I much prefer Bosco to be with Sharon (maybe it's just me but they ooooooze chemistry in LWOLAP and even in DD). As for Myolie, somehow I just don't see any chemistry between her and any other actor. With Bosco is... not bad. I mean there was the cute factor, but generally nothing.

i think that they are really dating in person.. they make a cute couple

yea i agree that bosco and myolie are a cute couple

but i really hope that they will announce that they are dating if they are really dating in real life

they are a perfectt match!! in series they cooperate and work together perfectly and it make it seems like tey are couples

Wow! In this picture, both look quite sweet together! It'd be fantastic if they became a couple! I like them both =))

awww. i thought they were an actual couple, considering the news thatt say they are one couple. them in War of the In Laws was just tooo cute :3 i hope that they actually turn out to be a couple. they will be so good together :)

i thought she has a scottish bf or did they break up, think she looks better with someone more mature. she lost her weight pretty quickly, look cute fat

they look so cute together ;D i don't know why people think he should be with other girls. myolie looks madd good with bosco, even though she is like one year older than him >.>

they're both adorable people!

i bet they'll be a super cute couple!

Super cute together..on-screen and off-screen, love Boscolie forever!!!! :himuah: :himuah:

Wow I think this couple is really cool. I have never thought of this couple before. Hope this is true!

Some how i think that Myolie goes better with Sammul Chan.... like in the TVB series, " When the Rules Turn Loose"

Omg ! My favourite coupleeee Boscolie =P I like them since WOIL they are so cute together : )

i think they make a horibble couple. i think bosco should date tavia, not myolie, bosc ca do so much better.

The picture is really good. I think they both look cute together and it is a good actor couple.

well. both of them are so cute in shows. so i feel they shld be a lovely couple. if they are really tgt that is...

They are really good onscreen couple.

They have that chemistry to make the public believe that the are a real couple.

Looking forward in seeing them again.

i think they both are a good couple when i watched tvb series and heard all the rumors i thought them 2 were really dating

even though myolie is older than him ^-^ they're still really cute together

esp in woil, so sweet&cute&funny

first i thought dey looked really cute 2gether... den i looked back 2 da movies dat myolie did.... and dat made me dink twice about her... she looks sorta mean and older den bosco!!>.< even tho dey arent really going out.... dey do seem pretty good together..><

oh my goodness, those two are the cutest thing ever! haha i wished they were together cause they're perfect. by the way i like boscos hair in that picture