Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Viiv'szz

Vincent Wong & Yoyo Chen

116 posts in this topic

Since breaking up with TVB actor, Vin Choi from “Best Selling Secrets,” Yoyo Chen has been dating Vincent Wong Ho Shun. Yoyo and Vincent met on the set of “War of In-Laws II” and dated quietly for 6 months before moving in together to their Tseung Kwan O apartment. Since entering the entertainment industry, the 28 year-old Yoyo’s career has not seen any improvement. However, due to her sweet features, she did not have a lack of suitors and was equally popular among female pursuers.

Several days ago, the paparazzi snapped photos of Yoyo and Vincent frolicking and kissing passionately at the pool in their apartment building. To avoid the possibility of running into other tenants, the pair entered the pool area at 11 AM. Vincent was spotted first sitting in a poolside chair. Within 15 minutes, Yoyo showed up wearing a fluorescent yellow bikini, showcasing ample cleavage. After exchanging a wink, the pair jumped into the pool.

all credits go to jayne stars(;

Edited by *I-@m-@my*

they look really cute together. i really liked her with vin choi too :P she has good taste!

wow, i didnt know they were going out with each other. i really like yoyo chen in the dramas. she is best at being those evil characters. i wish the best for both of them~~

i think she is so prettyyyy!! :) this couple looks good together

I just know the two of them are dating.But it is a happy news for me as Yoyo Chen and Vincent are a perfect match.I hope their relationship last long.Congratulations.

they look quite match each other well... handsome and pretty couple

it'll be great if they are truly getting married.. Vincent Wong seems like a good man.. secretly arranging a proposal..

i guess they are good together.

as long as they are happy i'm happy for them :D

awww, i love this couple. they look so cute together. i really like yoyo chen as an actress, she's very good at portraying a very innocent character or the very evil character.

I love this couple.I heard they are getting marry soon.Congratulations to both of them and I am very happy for them as well.Hope their future are bright and clear.

both of them are getting married tomo at 11 11 11 .. congratz and get married on this special day.

I've heard they are getting married this year, how long they're dating already?

They are already married on the auspicious day 11.11.11 at 11.11am.Congratulations once again to the again as they were a perfect match.I saw their wedding photos and they were very happy.Hope their future are bright ahead.

The topic's description should be change to "officially married" now XD They got married on 11/11/11 at 11 a.m! =D

so glad they are together. they seem perfect for each other.. hope they stay happy forever

awwwww such a cute couple...vincent wong is so handsome =]

Congratulations to the both of them, such a sweet day to get married.

Congrats! They make a pretty good couple. I thought they wouldn't last since they are not that old but they did last!

wow... i didnt know about this... but i think yoyo deserves someone better.

Well they are now happily married, I wish them all the happiness.

Congratulations to them! They are such a great looking couple!

awwww they look cute together hope they are doing well together