Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Viiv'szz

Vincent Wong & Yoyo Chen

116 posts in this topic

Since breaking up with TVB actor, Vin Choi from “Best Selling Secrets,” Yoyo Chen has been dating Vincent Wong Ho Shun. Yoyo and Vincent met on the set of “War of In-Laws II” and dated quietly for 6 months before moving in together to their Tseung Kwan O apartment. Since entering the entertainment industry, the 28 year-old Yoyo’s career has not seen any improvement. However, due to her sweet features, she did not have a lack of suitors and was equally popular among female pursuers.

Several days ago, the paparazzi snapped photos of Yoyo and Vincent frolicking and kissing passionately at the pool in their apartment building. To avoid the possibility of running into other tenants, the pair entered the pool area at 11 AM. Vincent was spotted first sitting in a poolside chair. Within 15 minutes, Yoyo showed up wearing a fluorescent yellow bikini, showcasing ample cleavage. After exchanging a wink, the pair jumped into the pool.

all credits go to jayne stars(;

Edited by *I-@m-@my*

After dating with Vin Choi, Yoyo dated Vincent Wong. He is a singer. They got caught dating at a pool.

Yoyo Chen:

chan-yoyo.jpg

Vincent Wong:

Img244005092.jpg

yea...i've see that news before too....can't imagine that both of them are dating right now...kindda suprise...! yoyo is cute anyway...

oh they are dating. back then i heard yoyo was a lesbian when she was acting in four leave clover

hmmm both handsome and pretty....interesting

from the reports, its as if they want to be photographed kissing and frolicking....maybe to boost their careers....

im still confused on who yoyo is dating lol guess id have to google vincent wong ;(

who is vincent wong is he is a singer or an actor, how long have they being dating

wow its qiute surprising news

didn't even know bout it till now

ehhh any pics?! i would really like to see that scene :l i dont know if this is good news for her or bad :o

who is Vincent Wong? was he in best selling secrets too?

+1

pics would definitely be nice. i don't know who the guy is, lol

what a suprise, wasn't even aware that they were dating. Hope it goes well, many contragruation to them both.

this couple looks sweet together! I think it is really a match and they don't make a lot of news together, so I hope it's all good.

lol i remember seeing the news about the pool thing

but i think yoyo look better with Vin choi though

what a surprise! didnt that know that those two are together. somehow i think that vin choi is better. AND i didnt know that yoyo is 28 already? she looks quite young.

wowww i dont know who yoyo chen is but vincent wong is pretty talented!

this is very very very interesting makes me want to know soooo much more about this.

im happy for them. I love Yoyo. Shes beautiful. and Vincent is handsome too. Better than Vin.

Well, based on what we've heard about Vin's bad behaviour...I am happy for Yoyo to find new love. But isn't Vincent tall? I find him taller than other HK actors. Not the tallest, but just tall.

Hope them 2 will last and their career gets better and better. Esp Yoyo, i like watching her

any pics ? who is vincent wong ?! never heard of him =X