Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cici

Thunder sent Shih Tzu down the street

7 posts in this topic

Thunder sent Shih Tzu down the street

source: sun

translated by cici@Asianeu

Dog owner cried seeing her dog's carnage.

0627_00407_061b1.jpg

Shih Tzu fell from height into a van.

0627_00407_061b2.jpg

During a tropical storm, a Shih Tzu was left alone in an apartment in Yuen Long. The sudden onset of thunder noises scared the Shih Tzu which ran and bounced amok in the apartment. The Shih Tzu was so scared that it ran toward the kitchen window and jumped out of the window into midair, straight into the window shield of a van, breaking the glass, and died in the van's compartment. The female dog owner returning home found out her dog's death, cried in tears, claiming to give her dog a lavish burial.

Incident happened at an apartment on 34 Sai Ching Street, the female dog owner's last name was Ng (21 years old), keeping a gray colour Shih Tzu dog called "Zai Zai". Zai zai was born in Australia, and Ng adopted zai at one-year-old bringing him back to Hong Kong to live together. Zai zai was lovely and lively, and Ng loved him who had been making every effort to take care of zai. Weather became hot recently so Ng had once brought zai to a pet store to have a hair cut.

Yesterday, shortly after noon, tropical storm "Nangka" came to Hong Kong, and the Hong Kong Observatory had hung on the 1st signal. In bad weather, thunderstorms Crossing, Zai zai was left alone at home when the thunder suddenly sounded and frightened it that it ran amok to look for its master. As a result of the open kitchen window, zai zai quickly fell out of the window when it jumped toward it. He fell from more than 20 floors to the second floor-open car park lot, onto a windshield of a van, into the driver's seat. Zai zai died on the spot.

Driver Tang (42 years old) just returned to retrieve his car, and shocked to see a blood dripping dog lying in his car so he called the police immediatelly. Police came to investigated and the security guard informed the dog owner to come to the scene to help with investigation. Ng came to identity her dog, and when she saw zai zai dying with his eyes open, she was miserably sad who kept carcassing her dog showing zai zai was significant to her. She said she would find a pet hospice company to give her beloved dog a lavish burial.

aww poor doggie. that is pretty graphic picture of the dog.

That is aweful news! I have a dog too and that would really kill me if I find my dog died so tragically.

Tragic news! what a awful end to the life of a cute dog.

wow that very very sad. I have a Shih Tzu at home too.

poor dog! i feel bad for the dogs owner losing something she really cares about

Gosh! The thunder must be very loud which made the timid Shih Tzu plunged to his death. :( I can fell the pain of the owner, seeing her beloved dog dying is such a tragic way is heartbreaking...