Followers 0
neverland

[TVB-M] Fathers And Sons - 爸爸閉翳 [2007]

367 posts in this topic

4mkiu8k.jpg

credits to TVB Musing

6euv5ex.jpg

Current Name: Fathers and Sons

(Previously known as: Troublesome Daddy 茶煲爹哋)

Chinese Name: 爸爸閉翳

Producer: Mui Siu Ching (The Brink Of Law, Forensic Heroes, Family Man)

Cast:

Bobby Au Yeung

Yoyo Mung

Wong Hei

Tavia Yeung

Anne Heung

Halina Tam

Ha Yu

Jacky Jai

Jenny Shing

Fung So Po

Lee Kwok Lun

Lee Seng Cheung

Chow Chong

Evergreen Mak

Mary Hon

Chris Lai

June Chan

Oscar Leung and more

Synopsis:

Top-ranked market research manager Man Tin-Tsz (Bobby Au-Yeung) is an expert at price comparison. Commonly nicknamed “the Honorable Min Jeong Ho”, his personal motto is “always be price-conscious”. Tsz who relishes his yuppie lifestyle has been longing for an early retirement. But the sudden return of his eight-year-old son seems to have completely shattered his dreams. Tsz has no experience in taking care of children and is totally clueless about how to look after his son. Luckily his ally-cum-rival Kam Mei-Tsun (Yoyo Mung) is there to help and look out for him in every way. The pair gets to know each other better and gradually grow to be great buddies. Later Tsz discovers that Kam is actually the one referred to as “Platinum Dae Jang Geum”.

Tsz manages to patch up his relationship with his godfather Ko Chi-Tim (Ha Yu) by a beef ball. Tim has been trying hard to accommodate himself to his son Ko Ching (Wong Hei) but Ching has given full attention to his own daughter and shows no concern at all for Tim. Ching has focused too much on his daughter that he has completely disregarded his responsibility as a son and a husband. At the darkest moment in his life, Ching is lucky to still have Tsz and his soul mate Law Sz-Hei (Tavia Yeung) by his side. In the meantime, Ching happens to discover a secret that his father has been hiding all these years...

synopsis - credits to Astro On Demand

Trailer

Behind the Scenes...

ap20061212084852856c588aq9.jpgap20061207113946983uy8bd5.jpg

ap20061207114543734fz4sa7.jpg

Edited by *@-@zN-Amy-88*

one of the best series everrrr! was funny and emotional at the same time!

I like this show very much, very very good show, everyone must see

Found this show by accident and glad I did. Great show, very funny and heart felt.

Wong He is the funniest character in this series. the way he runs with his bag is so funny

This is a really great show, became one of my favorites. Bobby did an amazing job like always.

very touching and although i feel frustrated watching wong hei's character but he is really good in it

is this show nice?? cast seem alright? someone give me their opinion on it?

the movie was really good. i love bobby and the little fat kid. he is so so so cute.

Ahh! I always cry every time I watch the part where Bobby separates from his son (when they both leave each other notes saying "Don't forget me"). It is one of the few tearjerkers that TVB has, besides Tavia's parts in MR, and a few others...

Yes, I agree with you. This tvb series is one of the better ones from the good old days. Can't believe that it is more than a decade old. Many from the cast are still very active. Wonder what happened to Wong Hei, have not seen him  for quite a while.