Followers 0
neverland

[TVB-M] Fathers And Sons - 爸爸閉翳 [2007]

367 posts in this topic

4mkiu8k.jpg

credits to TVB Musing

6euv5ex.jpg

Current Name: Fathers and Sons

(Previously known as: Troublesome Daddy 茶煲爹哋)

Chinese Name: 爸爸閉翳

Producer: Mui Siu Ching (The Brink Of Law, Forensic Heroes, Family Man)

Cast:

Bobby Au Yeung

Yoyo Mung

Wong Hei

Tavia Yeung

Anne Heung

Halina Tam

Ha Yu

Jacky Jai

Jenny Shing

Fung So Po

Lee Kwok Lun

Lee Seng Cheung

Chow Chong

Evergreen Mak

Mary Hon

Chris Lai

June Chan

Oscar Leung and more

Synopsis:

Top-ranked market research manager Man Tin-Tsz (Bobby Au-Yeung) is an expert at price comparison. Commonly nicknamed “the Honorable Min Jeong Ho”, his personal motto is “always be price-conscious”. Tsz who relishes his yuppie lifestyle has been longing for an early retirement. But the sudden return of his eight-year-old son seems to have completely shattered his dreams. Tsz has no experience in taking care of children and is totally clueless about how to look after his son. Luckily his ally-cum-rival Kam Mei-Tsun (Yoyo Mung) is there to help and look out for him in every way. The pair gets to know each other better and gradually grow to be great buddies. Later Tsz discovers that Kam is actually the one referred to as “Platinum Dae Jang Geum”.

Tsz manages to patch up his relationship with his godfather Ko Chi-Tim (Ha Yu) by a beef ball. Tim has been trying hard to accommodate himself to his son Ko Ching (Wong Hei) but Ching has given full attention to his own daughter and shows no concern at all for Tim. Ching has focused too much on his daughter that he has completely disregarded his responsibility as a son and a husband. At the darkest moment in his life, Ching is lucky to still have Tsz and his soul mate Law Sz-Hei (Tavia Yeung) by his side. In the meantime, Ching happens to discover a secret that his father has been hiding all these years...

synopsis - credits to Astro On Demand

Trailer

Behind the Scenes...

ap20061212084852856c588aq9.jpgap20061207113946983uy8bd5.jpg

ap20061207114543734fz4sa7.jpg

Edited by *@-@zN-Amy-88*

jacky jai is soooo adorable. he's got a very sharp tongue. i can see that he's gonna make it big in H.K. entertainment.

Just finished watching this series abt a month ago. In my opinion, it is a family show, watch it to relax..Jacky chai almost stand out in every scene that he was in..Bobby was equally good...Wong Hei tried potraying a diff role compared to his other shows..The other 2 lead actresses are so-so.

This show is so cute with all the little kids acting in it, they were so cute

It was so emotion when bobby said something to his "kai yei" lol i dont want to spoil it... i loved the actors.. especially bobby.. he portrays a father almost like a real one.. he takes care of jacky and gives him what he wants... that is truly what i t hink the job of a father is.. overall, i enjoyed this series..

wong hei is extremely a good father in this series... he can do anything for her daughther....

although this series was rather short, i really enjoyed watching it. bobby and the others were good actors

i actually thought this series gonna be boring but it turned out to be pretty good!!! i actually enjoyed watching it. its was actually worth my time!!!

a very touching series..the little girl & boy acted very well..

the kids are so cute!! especially jackie!!! OMG i just want to pinch his little chubby face!! lol!

this is a nice series to watch after "Drive Of Life" since it is more of a comedy...quite an enjoyable storyline though it is not fantastic...

This is the 1st time seeing Wong Hei in such a "housewife" role, haha he always play those "cool" characters...sure needs some getting used too

Good Comedy, and i like the children acting, it's so cute ! But I think they make it end too fast, so the end is not very good ...

Really enjoyed this series, however, was a bit disappointed that Wong Hei didn't end up with Tavia Yeung. I thought it was pretty messed up the way his wife had cheated on him and then left him, but he still took her back...

This is the best series of 2007 i believe, Heart of Greed was too sad at the end

im up to episode 8 of this series, I really dislike tam siew wan. The way things are going, Yoyo Mung's bf doesnt seem to be cheating on her or anything, i wonder what will cause their breakup

This is a heart warming series. But i realy don't like the way Wong Hei acted in this. His best acting i think was properly in Burning flame

I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH.IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. I LIKE IT WITH BOBBY IN IT.:)

this was a really cute series.. wong hei's character kinda made me want to punch him in the face though.. glad that tavia didnt end up with him

I watched this series. Not bad. They have a very touching scene btw bobby and his sons when both are them are goin to split up. The kid is very good in acting.

I really love this, and nice to see Wong hei in the game, Wong hei has made some weird choices in series like the infernal affairs wanna be/computer hacking

This series is one of Bobby good performance. Prefer this one compare to 兩妻時代.

ooo...i like this show a lot.

especially the small kids. they are very cute