Followers 0
neverland

[TVB-M] Fathers And Sons - 爸爸閉翳 [2007]

367 posts in this topic

4mkiu8k.jpg

credits to TVB Musing

6euv5ex.jpg

Current Name: Fathers and Sons

(Previously known as: Troublesome Daddy 茶煲爹哋)

Chinese Name: 爸爸閉翳

Producer: Mui Siu Ching (The Brink Of Law, Forensic Heroes, Family Man)

Cast:

Bobby Au Yeung

Yoyo Mung

Wong Hei

Tavia Yeung

Anne Heung

Halina Tam

Ha Yu

Jacky Jai

Jenny Shing

Fung So Po

Lee Kwok Lun

Lee Seng Cheung

Chow Chong

Evergreen Mak

Mary Hon

Chris Lai

June Chan

Oscar Leung and more

Synopsis:

Top-ranked market research manager Man Tin-Tsz (Bobby Au-Yeung) is an expert at price comparison. Commonly nicknamed “the Honorable Min Jeong Ho”, his personal motto is “always be price-conscious”. Tsz who relishes his yuppie lifestyle has been longing for an early retirement. But the sudden return of his eight-year-old son seems to have completely shattered his dreams. Tsz has no experience in taking care of children and is totally clueless about how to look after his son. Luckily his ally-cum-rival Kam Mei-Tsun (Yoyo Mung) is there to help and look out for him in every way. The pair gets to know each other better and gradually grow to be great buddies. Later Tsz discovers that Kam is actually the one referred to as “Platinum Dae Jang Geum”.

Tsz manages to patch up his relationship with his godfather Ko Chi-Tim (Ha Yu) by a beef ball. Tim has been trying hard to accommodate himself to his son Ko Ching (Wong Hei) but Ching has given full attention to his own daughter and shows no concern at all for Tim. Ching has focused too much on his daughter that he has completely disregarded his responsibility as a son and a husband. At the darkest moment in his life, Ching is lucky to still have Tsz and his soul mate Law Sz-Hei (Tavia Yeung) by his side. In the meantime, Ching happens to discover a secret that his father has been hiding all these years...

synopsis - credits to Astro On Demand

Trailer

Behind the Scenes...

ap20061212084852856c588aq9.jpgap20061207113946983uy8bd5.jpg

ap20061207114543734fz4sa7.jpg

Edited by *@-@zN-Amy-88*

i wonder what era this series will be in.. bobby should be good as usual and i can't wait to see tavia with wong he since there are sayings that they'll be a pair in the series.. teapot daddy.. anticipating!

is this a new series?? if so, it must be comedy.. based on the name of the series and becuz of Bobby.. lol...

ok.. glad to see that Bobby has another series in 2007... He's not one of the cast of those grand productions... so sad!

The costume fitting should have been done today. So hopefully there will be more pics about the series and news about it. I think its going to be 20 episodes since its very light hearted! Good to see that Bobby has another series since DB was his last series that he filmed which is released now...

hmm sounds like a good series! hehe .. when i read the title it reminds me of the movie, "Big Daddy" (or something like that) with Adam Sandlers

I actually really am happy that this will be a Tavia-Hei couple cuz it's nice to see her pair with so other guy than the four new main leads of the younger generation [Ray, Ron, Kev and Bos; although I'd like to see her pair with Kevin again since she got the shorter bit in YY]. I really enjoyed the HT pairing in SoT and can't wait to see them together again. Bobby and Yoyo will just be another bonus!

hope that tavia's screentime will be more...also it is also a different for tavia to play a beer promoter...she never plays those type character before..

wow another series with bobby. plus wong hei is in this. haven't seen wong hei for so long. he don't act much >o< can't wait to see this one. looks like itz gonna be another good one with those cast members. anybody know wen this is going to be out?

another sereis with tavia in it she must be tvb favorite actress this year I'm tavia fans her acting is getting good and she did a well job in her other series i have watch her in this time she be pairing with is wong he which make this series i want to watch can't wait until it come out again so many movie i wanna watch it going to make me go crazy

yup ur spell the named from wong hei rite. They going to act dads???

woooww really funny then i want to see how wong hei is acting in the serie. lol

series with tavia in it means another series for me to watch,even though im not really sure should i watch this or not. i think tavia can handle the beer promoter job easily

i love bobby! he's hilarious! im guessing hes gona be the "daddy. "

wow.. thats alotta kids.. it kinda remind me of "seed of hope"

im definately gona watch it!

Wong Hei and Yoyo maybe? Bobby and Yoyo has been paired together already this year... a bit stale to put them together again.

I think its quite sure that its Bobby and Yoyo. The series will be released next year so it wont be them together again though I would like Bobby paired with someone else.

Costume Fitting:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hmm.. from the name, Bobby is going to act as a dad? It'll be an interesting role he will be playing, seems totally different from all his other roles o_O

the name sounds very interesting too, I can't wait to check it out xD

wow so many new series with tavia i it i just can't wait to see it and this time tavia and wong he is going to be pair up again which is good too see last time i saw her with him was in the truth of shade now another one with wong he and i just can't wait

cant wait for this series... hope that its gonna be a comedy series, i don recall seeing wong hei in a comedy series in a long time... it'll be nice to see him acting in one again...

Does anyone know any sites that have a more detailed summary or synopsis or any storyline at all on this series...and any idea when it's coming out? i reckon would be around August 2007 usually takes TVB around 7 to 8 months from costume fitting...hope its faster!

wow..this series looks really interesting and funny already! and i love series with Bobby in it...they're often really good! can't wait for this series to come out =]

I'm anticipating the release, whenever that may be, of this series. I love Bobby, Yoyo and Tavia, so I can't wait to see them in a series together. It sounds like an interesting title and hopefully the series itself will be just as great.

I just watched the Youtube clip that Babydivine posted and of course, the cast works wonderfully together. I love how Yoyo and Tavia both were joking around with Bobby. Although, it did seem kind of painful when Yoyo ripped the tape off of Bobby's mouth like that.

Edited by Cindy

woah, bobby is having alot of series for 2007! i cant wait to watch this one he must be a bvery troublesome daddy!!! lol hes going to crack me up once i watch this series.

yes bobby is in it... i like him.. he can be extreme serious, and also can be extreme funny... even in those crime scene drama.. he is serious.. but behind his job.. he is more toward funny character...

this is a must watch series