Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leehomfan

Nick Cheung & Esther Kwan

469 posts in this topic

0221enew16b1.jpg

i'm surprised not to see this topic in this section...nick and esther is not listed...cause i think they're pretty popular...they have a daugther Brittney i think...i've seen pics and she's adorable

Coco1023 Said:

I agree with everyone here, Nick and Esther are such a sweet couple~~ Their daughter is so cute, she looks so like Esther~~

Here's Nick and Brittany last year, when she was a month old :

pic4ve8t50p.jpg

Here's a family pic taken in March when Nick took Brittany to visit Esther during BSS filming :

Family.jpg

And here's a close up:

EnB.jpg

Thanks for the baby pics Coco1023 =]

nick is mad jokes. love his movies. his wife seems like a cool and understanding person too.

They got married? omg lol they make a good couple. ester was a good actress in Best Selling Secrets.

awww they're family is soo kute.. hahah n im sooo happy that esther is back!

they been together so long and finally have a child together. Its even better now since ester kwan is back with tvb!

I think they both look like a bird. Their eyes and nose have a bird-like feature. Lol, probably because they both have small eyes and a sharp nose. For some reason, every time I see Nick Cheung, I imagine his face smelling like saliva. He looks like a pig too, because his lips is puckered and usually pink. I think they make a good couple, their looks are compatible with each other. Both not so good looking stars. Lol, I'm quite mean. x_x

awe they look so great together in the family picture...she's adorable...i'm glad esther is back in Best Selling Secrets. I heard he got married, but i didn't know it was them.

they're sucha sweet and loving couple... and i also think they're gonna be one of the ones that last... at least i really hope so =]

Esther's acting again!!! im so excitedd!! ^ ^

yup, they married for a while noww! they're so cute together, yes? xP

they are a great couple hopefully it will last forever they were one of my favorite stars when i were younger and their daughter is really beautiful you can definitely see it in her

I love NIck and Ester! They have such good acting. And their baby is so cute =]

i remember hearing that they were together..i just didn't realize they have a kid.

i was watching bss and thinking--she doesn't look like she's had kids. man, lucky woman.

>< awwww their dauthers is cute :p so cute xD she look like the father more xD ^.^

i'm surprised to hear about their marriage but its nice in a way cause they seem like such down to earth that we all hope it works out especially being actors and parents wish them all the best

i love these two!!!!!! i remember watching The legendary four aces and they were soooo cute!!!! Im glad they are together and hope they stay like that :)

i think they make such a cute couple..so glad they're together

AWWW! their daughter is adorable!! Wow...I had no idea their daughter was so old already. She looks a lot like Nick Cheung in that close up picture hehe

They are such love couple and got a cute daughter.

they look sweet together! i'm not reali sure who's the wife though..

and i haven't been seeing nick cheung's shows lately..

their daughter is looking more and more like esther as she gets older. i think that esther seems like a very protective mother. however the baby is lucky because both esther and nick are such comical people. the baby will grow up in a very happy household!

They make a great couple. It looks like they will be very good parents.

*squeal* this couple is so great and their daughter is soo cute~~ ^-^