2004 CTV 愛情萬萬歲

2004 CTS 鬥陣俱樂部

2005 SET Metro 冒險奇兵

2006 SET Metro 型男大主廚

+credits to wikipedia+

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by wendy

hi!

I think we should add her new serial with Shao Wei too! (剪刀﹐石頭﹐布) Scissors, Stone, Cloth into her filmography too.

QE is my favourite TW actress and because of her acting in WZBQW, I change my perception on TW idol dramas. Her efforts in the new serial is very commendable too as she ventured into her most daring scene till date where she bared her whole back (which is very pretty and nice too).

I do wish Jungiery will groom her and give her more opportunities because I think she is really very hardworking and her passion in acting is known by everyone who has watched her shows. Her resistance in life and her ability to overcome so many scandals and obstacles in the past gained my admiral and i do wish her all the best in her career.

Jia You Qiao En!

i love Qiao En since i watched WZBQW!!! she has a VERY GOOD chemistry with Ming Dao!! she has also a very acting and singing skills! ^^

Loved Qiao En since forever ! I'm glad that she's been given more recognition after Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa, however Sun Zhong doesn't give her the credit she deserves <_< Love her as Duo Li in RPS

I think the qiao en's acting skills are very good. She seems to be able to express the character she's protraying very well. I really like the series that she's in right now, especially Prince Turned to Frog.

Keep it going, Qiao En!

I loved her character in The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog!!! Two thumbs up!!

i love her! but i never knew there were scandals about her. does anyone know anything about that? i want to know more about her. is she dating anyone? i hope not because i want her to be with Shao Wei from 183 club.

i love her! but i never knew there were scandals about her. does anyone know anything about that? i want to know more about her. is she dating anyone? i hope not because i want her to be with Shao Wei from 183 club.

There was this scandal thing she had with Wallace Huo, there were a lot of rumours of them dating during the filming of 100% Senorita and apparently, they did date but broke up after the series "Sha Qing" which means finished filming.

qiao en is the best taiwan actress out there...i love this girl, not just her acting skills but her personality...she is so herself on-screen and off-screen...i can watch her performance in 'prince/frog' a 1000 times and she still got me...like someone siad above i wish j-star will give her more oppourtunities....she's the best in everything she does....love her and will support her forever

Her drama are always very nice~

her acting skill is good too~

quite like her as an actor

but she looks cool~

she's so cute!! and such a great actress (in wzbqw)... oh it was awesome!!

there are lots of ming dao and qiao en you tube stuff... and some of it's really good to watch; it shows her great personality and how she's a fun-loving person!!

i like her, she is in 7 flower and she acts good specially prince turn into frog~

shes very cute and acts very good =] i didnt noe she was in so many shows and series already though

i like this actress a lot...she is very cute and pretty. i think her acting is great...i love her character in the prince who turns into frog.....great character and show! ^^

i love watching her acting so much. she's very very good n professional in acting... all her dramas r so nice,,

i love her acting! and i just cant wait until her new serie with MingDao will be out!! ^^ MINGEN again wahahah i'm sooo happy XD

she act so good.. she make a good couple with ming dao..!! in prince turn into frog...

she's cute i always loved her dramas. her and mingdao make a cute couple

'im now watching her new tv series. even though she looks older now compare to frog prince.

she still looks compatible w/ mingdao.

I think the qiao en's acting skills are very good

i look her in Medan,Indonesia (7Flower Concert)...

QE very nice n cute girl

Aaaaaa,QE! My girl :63:

Abseloutely in love with her acting skill! And its keep better and better :yay:

Ming Dao and her make a loveable couple,ever!

By the way,I have been following her news and I read in her blog that she deided to take a break from entertainment business. Here is news abt it,from AF.

Source: http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/4123745.shtml

Bidding Manly Chef Farewell? Chen Qiao En wants to take a break.

One of the host of SET's variety show Manly Chef, Chen Qiao En, revealed on her blog that she wants to take a break for a while. There are rumours of her quitting as host of the show. Jungiery general manager Sun De Rong said that if Chen Qiao En wants to expand her career in China, she needs to quit her hosting job.

Chen Qiao En and Zeng Guo Cheng has been co-hosting Manly Chef for more than a year, which is well-received by the audience, but Chen Qiao En wrote on her blog: "My new plan in 2008 is to rest for a while, and leave Manly Chef at the end of December". She also revealed: "Maybe I am too tired, that's why I often lose my temper. So I decided to give myself a good rest". As for when she will return to work, Chen Qiao En said: "Maybe not...". Regarding her words on her blog, Jungiery's general manager Sun De Rong said: "This is the artiste's own thinking, she is just expressing her mood. Currently there is no plans for her to quite Manly Chef, but working on a variety show for too long can become tiresome, since this show is broadcast daily.". Regarding the company's plan for Chen Qian En next year, Sun De Rong said: "We will go to China. Once the work is confirmed, she will quit the show but won't part on bad terms." Manly Chef's production unit said that they are currently not aware of Chen Qiao En quitting the show and will find out more about the situation. SET's variety show producer Lian Gong Ping said that he never heard of this matter. He is currently in a meeting and is not available for further answers.