Brian Ireland

Spencer Lam

Jim Chim

Vincent Kok

Timmy Hung

Miriam Yeung

Jacky Cheung

Synopsis:

Ronald Cheng is fast turning into the new top comedian of the modern generation. His funny role in "My Lucky Star" put him into the hearts of the cinema-goers and now he is back as leading actor of "Dragon Loaded 2003"that shows him another hilarious role. "My Lucky Star" director and script writer Vincent Kok and Ye Nian Chen, respectively took care of the main ingredients of the movie, while its cast includes Cookies member Stephy who makes her film debut & Eric Tsang among other big celebrities.

The story talks about good-for-nothing protagonist Lung who only cares for matters of his own naïve narrow-bordered world. Everything changes after he and his best friends (Sam Lee and Cheung Tat Ming) are forced to join the police service where he encounters the love of his life (Stephy). Can Lung cast off his bad behavior and win the woman of his heart?

"Dragon Loaded 2003" was backed up by prominent stars like Jacky Cheung & Miriam Yeung and harvested excellent results during its release in the summer season cashing as much as $15 million!

+credits to yesasia+

1 person likes this

Ronald is my man when it comes to comedies.. this movie was hilarious from start to end.

the cast is fantastic but i would prefer ah sa as leading actress s i think she will make the movie more lively and funny

funniest movie ever. himilaya sing is prety damn funny too.

main girl is a cute one

this is a very full film.......i love donald because he is really fuunny hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaand i cant wait to see the second film that was made....hahahahahhahaha

funniest modern movie i've seen for a while.. really hilarious

ronald cheng is always good in comedy...looking at him alredy funni..haha

This was what made me start to love Ronald!! He's very talented!! He's acting voice is completely different to his singing!! What a contrast. One's funny as hell, and one's great!!!

thanks

Thanks