Brian Ireland

Spencer Lam

Jim Chim

Vincent Kok

Timmy Hung

Miriam Yeung

Jacky Cheung

Synopsis:

Ronald Cheng is fast turning into the new top comedian of the modern generation. His funny role in "My Lucky Star" put him into the hearts of the cinema-goers and now he is back as leading actor of "Dragon Loaded 2003"that shows him another hilarious role. "My Lucky Star" director and script writer Vincent Kok and Ye Nian Chen, respectively took care of the main ingredients of the movie, while its cast includes Cookies member Stephy who makes her film debut & Eric Tsang among other big celebrities.

The story talks about good-for-nothing protagonist Lung who only cares for matters of his own naïve narrow-bordered world. Everything changes after he and his best friends (Sam Lee and Cheung Tat Ming) are forced to join the police service where he encounters the love of his life (Stephy). Can Lung cast off his bad behavior and win the woman of his heart?

"Dragon Loaded 2003" was backed up by prominent stars like Jacky Cheung & Miriam Yeung and harvested excellent results during its release in the summer season cashing as much as $15 million!

+credits to yesasia+

1 person likes this

aaaww... dragon loaded is soo funny! who ever ain seen it yet must watch it!! it is soo funny haha!! ronald was hilerious! espesially when they were in the police training school it was funny! and the ending is very funny too haha!!

dragon loaded...i have watched this so many time, but every time i can;t still stop laughing...good movie!

this is a pretty funny movie i like it too!!! the character jacky cheung plays is pretty funny too

lol.. this movie is a joke, i laugh my ass off when i am watching it. ..

this movie was an attempt to recreate the atmosphere of a mo liu movie. it did succeed in several different scenes but over all the story was that there was no story. they crossed the line of where to stop

Just from the casting, you know what to expect from this movie.

ronald cheng just has this comical look that is guaranteed to make you laugh your guts out..

nice show..hahhaa

haha...i luv dragonloaded. one of my all time fav's. and i reccomend it to any1 who hasnt seen it yet.

i love this movie....very funny and it is one of my fav movie for ronald! highly recommend if u haven't watch it yet!

This movie is way funnier than the first one. This is like the only movie with Ronald Cheng in it thats actually funny

Stephy was really cute when she was in the movie~

and the movie was really funny itself.. Ronald cheng plus the other 2 bro's were hilarious~

its a very funny movie. though it also has sentimental moments. if you are looking for a good laugh, watch this.

Edited by qiaojielistars

Its really funny...i laughed so badly when i watched it...

this movie was realllllyyy funny haha i loved it. ronald cheung is my new favorite comedy actor =D

ahaha, this is the funniest movie ever!! my brother & i have watched it at least 10 times~

definitely one of Ronald Cheng's better movies..laughed my a**e off the first couple of viewings!! 100x better than the sequel it spawned

i love this movie i thought ronald was so funnie in i like it alot

decent storyline with great acting from ronald cheng, he was very funny which made the story interesting

Oh my god. This is already in my all time favourite list. Can't stop laughing even after watching a few times.

Funny movie xD worth to wacth roanld is a funny guy xD lol