Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

I think they would make a cute couple... On screen they look good together but like on beatiful cooking I dont know if they are joking around or not about them dating.

I like this couple they are so cute!. cant wait to watch love all around you.

Yeah i think they were dating but they wont admit it in case it ruins their image and career since they are still young

I saw Love is not all around... and it was so good! Totally recommended!

Yeah, and my cousin works at one of the magazines in hk as a writer... and he says that they are really dating. I think they are a really good match.

I saw Love is not all around... and it was so good! Totally recommended!

Yeah, and my cousin works at one of the magazines in hk as a writer... and he says that they are really dating. I think they are a really good match.

Ohh??! Is that for real?? So they are really dating each other already? Oh what about Gillian? Hmm...I am confused now.

Hehehh...if it is real then they are no longer the dream couple but REAL artist couple! :56:

Ohh??! Is that for real?? So they are really dating each other already? Oh what about Gillian? Hmm...I am confused now.

Hehehh...if it is real then they are no longer the dream couple but REAL artist couple! :56:

lets wait till we get more information about it, and that they have been seen photographed together, then we shall move it :P

hehe, i really hope they are going out together, soo cute together XD

I lovee AS,they has got to be one of the cutest and most compatible couples in the ent. circle...I also hope they're dating forreal because if not it would be such a waste since they so adorable together,hahha..beside dont know why i have a feeling that Alex likes Stephy ahhahah

alex and stephy is the best couple, they match, they're funny and seems to be best friends.....they should go out!!

they should really go out. i really liked them in marraige with a fool. in beautiful cooking you cud tell there mite be something goin on when alex helped her cook and also he gave her high points

they should go out ahah they look really nice together in their movies

I think they are really cute together. I think they would make a really great couple.

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang are really a great couple.

But now there are good friends and maybe later they are a couple.

I hope they will dating soon xP

I think Alex and Stephy are like the most confusing rumoured couple in the entertainment biz. I mean, sometimes you see the tabloid saying AS is dating, and how they act and stuff kinda proves it. Then you turn around, and we all see the tabloid talking about Alex and Gillian, or Stephy and her random bf. Then somehow it just goes back to the beginning. It looks like it's going to be forever till we know the real truth about them. I still think it looks like they're dating, or at least like dateD. Hopefully they are. =) I know some ppl might think Alex and Theresa look more compatible together, but the real actual chemistry would belong to Alex and Stephy. They look compatible AND they have more chemistry.

they are in the cutest couple in hong kong media!! (in my opinion)

I think that they will make a great couple but which movie do you think they make the best couple in. Love is not all around or Marriage with a fool

I think they definitely belong together. They've been rumored for quite a while and cooperated several times. They really match.

i hope i hope i hope they get together.. sooo kute together.. cant imagine anyone else

they are the most adorablest things on earth, i really think they should get married

I think Alex and Stephy are like the most confusing rumoured couple in the entertainment biz. I mean, sometimes you see the tabloid saying AS is dating, and how they act and stuff kinda proves it. Then you turn around, and we all see the tabloid talking about Alex and Gillian, or Stephy and her random bf. Then somehow it just goes back to the beginning. It looks like it's going to be forever till we know the real truth about them. I still think it looks like they're dating, or at least like dateD. Hopefully they are. =) I know some ppl might think Alex and Theresa look more compatible together, but the real actual chemistry would belong to Alex and Stephy. They look compatible AND they have more chemistry.

I sooo agree with you,they've got to be the most confusing couple,is like on and off.But they BELONG together,can't picture either of them being with someone else other than each other!Too cute,too cute :inlove:

haha its seems like alexs is very close with all the cookies!!!

i really hope they do go out at some point..

i've seen them in both marriage with a fool and love is not all around and they look soooo good together!

sucha hot couple <3

i agree, they do make a cute couple. They got really good chemistry on screen and they seeem to enjoy each other's companies. too bad we'll probably never know whether they ever dated or are dating