Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

stephy tang is a babe. i think they make a good couple, they sing really well together.

even though they may not be a couple, they still look cute together. :)

omg alex is like so cute!! and plus stephy!! she looks perty 2...>.< and like in 美女廚房... ronald said dat she was alex's lito gf... and den she became Mrs. Fong..>.< i was laughing hella bad...><

those two look really cute together, it wouldnt be a huge suprise if they were dating you know? haha :)

definately another cute dream couple!! they have been in 2 movies so far....1st one was a blast....tho didnt like the ending....they look young and cute....and in beautiful cooking....there seem to be some underlying chemistry!

ya i really like both of them. Alex is handsome and Stephy is so cute.I tink they r a perfect couple

i think he's super hot and she's just cute. hes > her. just my opinion

omg i swear they were together.. in so many movies atleast.. they should be dating in real life. definetley

i think they're really compatiable(sp?) for each other, i love their on-screen chemistry in their movies and MVs.

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

Doesnt seem to true to me, but theres a possibility

omg...i want alex and stephy to be together ...they loooookk soooo cute, and both of them did alot of MVs and songs together....i really hope they are together ^^

ALex Fong and Stephy Tang look like such a cute couple! i am still unsure if they are dating or not. They look so nice together. They also look nice together on-screen.

they really look good together on screen. a dream couple, but apparently i watched an interview with alex and he said that its better to not be a couple when working together because is they do break up then it would be awkward working together later on.. but i don't know if they have a thing for each other or not.

i think they look cute together like really make a good couple i still remeber in beautiful cooking he gave her 10 points no matter what and he was like to the cheif go helo her

They are so cute together. It will be such a shame if they weren't together, but then again, Alex looks good with a lot of girls.

aww...love them as a couple in Marriage with a fool.

But the ending was pretty confusing.

They also have another movie filmed together, right? which received high ratings.

Wish I can purchase that movie too. :)

ii think they are going out and in the Beautiful Cooking show alex gave stephy 10's for everything

i wish they were together!!!! they are so chan!!!! they look like real couples!!!

they were so open and jokingly about their strange relationship, but i did think they were a cute couple

i thought they were officially dating, so it was all just a rumor?

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DREAM COUPLES

they look so kawaii in MARRIAGE WITH A FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!