Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

i prefere they are soooo cutie....

Alex is more cutie with Stephy.... than Thearsa....

Omg I love the couple of Alex and Stephy!! There have been rumours for a long time that they are dating, but I'm not sure since they always deny it.

And there's going to be a continuation of Marriage with a Fool?? That sounds interesting. The first movie left off on a sort of cliffhanger~

they are one of the couples i really love. They are so cute together, especially in Beautiful cooking where alex was helping her and how everyone was teasing them ^^ love it!

luv this pairing..they're so adorable!..can't wait to watch '10 fun ngoi' ^o^

this couple is soooo cute!!! uno they won an award for the duet '10 fun ngoi'

OMG... in my opinion i think that stephy and alex does not make a good couple... alex ok and how can he and stephy...? i am not saying that stephy is not ok... but they really dont make a really good couple...

omgg..they look so cutee together....specially on the movie...i cried so many times wen i was watching the moviee....i really hope the rumor is true..=)

i tink they are a perfect couple.they are so compatible with each other be it appearance or character.i like the feeling of them being together.it's like a fairytale.princess and prince. :)

i think they are really cute together. i heard that Alex has a crush on Stephy. i hope they'll go out or something

out of all the girls that alex was rumored with, i think he matches the best with stephy...not so much with gill or niki.

They are so cute together and the chemestry between them rocks. Alex was so sweet in Beautiful Cooking. After have seen the episode with Stephy I really believe that they are together. If they are dating I wish them the best.

Stephy and Alex look soo cute together! Stephy is a really awesome singer!!!

they ARE a cute couple. and they sang so many songs together too. they should be a couple. alex fong <33 (wishes for them to be ACTUALLY dating..)

i wish they are together too. they're so cute together. their duets and movie are awesome. can't wait to see their newest movie that they're filming now

one is a cute guy, one is a pretty girl..

they match perfectly!! n plus Alex said he once had feelings for Stephy,

they should totally try it out!!

Alex is very handsome and Stephy is very hot. I think they are a perfect match! :)

didn't stephy have another rumored bf or something? i thought i read about it in some magazine a couple weeks ago... alex and stephy i think are just couple made by their company! but anyhow i think they match much more than alex+gil or alex+theresa!

alex and stephy look so cute togetherrrrrr i cant resist them!!!!

I think they would be a perfect match. They both are very good singers and I heard Alex kissed Stephy in a concert on leisure news. Is this true?

i like thier songs together.they look cute together.

omg love stephy and alex so much ctest couple ever. i made some wallpapers on my site go and check it out. it's www.freewebs.com/forever_megzz/