Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

I think Alex Fong & Stephy Tang are cute couple. they have been together for more than 8 year by now..

back in the days, this couple was the talk of the town! I remember they did a duet together, great song!

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang, Officially Dating never thought they are dating. but love they are. be happy forever.

they are cute together!!! they r the perfect couple !!!! im sure all their fans will accept their relationship!!!!!!

Recently watched Celebrity Honey Mooner with Alex and Stephy in the first 3 episodes, they are so cute together! Can't believe they have already been together for 8 years!

wonder when they will get married! they look so good together

I wonder if they are still officially together? I honestly haven't seen them as much as ten years ago, i guess they are investing more time on the big screen.

Happy that they are still dating and loving each other after seven years, which is a very long time. And wonder when will they get marry, that is going to be dramatic if it really does. Hope they stay happy together ever after!

the two are actually quite cute together! kinda felt it when watching their first 3 movies

Just watched Celebrity Honey Mooners, Alex and Stephy are so cute!

they are so sweet!!! really hope that will get married soon!!! looking out for more alex/stephy combination movie!

I love to see Alex Fong in acting and game shows. He is very humourous and natural on screen. Keep up the good work. About his relationship I am not quite sure about that. As a celebrity of course there are lots of girls after him.