Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

I don't agree. I think Alex Fong and Stephy is a good couple for singing partners, but not lovers.

Alex is better coupled with Ah Sa (one of the Twins).

They are so cute! This is possibly my favourite couple... they were so cute in their MVs and in their episode of Beautiful Cooking... <3 them!

i think they r such a cute couple together . . . they had a lot of chemistry in the movie "marriage with a fool" . . . they were so cute during one episode of "beautiful cooking" also!! hehe . . . but i dunno . . . i alwayz hv a feeling that stephy has a crush on alex . . . but i dunno about alex's side . . . :mellow:

Yeah i agree that alex is linked with so many female singers i am beginning to think that its a business gimmick so that they will be popular. But he and stephy look cute together i find that they have good chemistry in their mv together.

Hehe, Alex and stephie does make a nice couple.

Anyone seen beautiful cooking :D it was so funny when stephie was on it. Poor them. Being picked on.

^^ What makes you suggest that? I thought Alex was only rumoured with ah Gill and isn't ah Sa rumoured with Ronald Cheng??

Regardless I still think they suit each other best. They are very matching in my opinion and hope to see more of them together in the future!

I think they are dating since the host in Beautiful Cooking kept teasing them...

i saw them in Marriage w/ a fool..

they r very cute 2gheter lah..

but i dont if they r really datin :$

they looks really cute together, but i not sure whether they are going out or not.

I think they look really cute with each other but they didn't say if they were dating

i think alex fong and stephy tang are such cute couples. are they going out? in my opinion it seems like the members from cookies all like him don;t you think? i betcha they are jealous of stpehy haahha...! but yeah alex and stephy are like a perfect match *_^

i also think they are like a perfect match

they looks really a couple

but i think they are just normal friend.....

i think they are dating cause she stood up for him with his incident when he went to watch justin lo's concert and didnt the paparazzi cathc them vacationing or something like that?

I REALLY HOPE STEPHY AND ALEX REALLY GO OUT..I SAW THEM ON BEAUTIFUL COOKING..THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER...HAVE U SEEN MARRIAGE WITH A FOOL?? I LOOVEEE IT!!! too bad they really aren't going out....=/

Edited by kcbear

i dont think they are really going out...its all rumors created by paco from goldlabel to promote them.......when stephy and alex had duets there were rumors sayin they went out but wen he had a duet with theresa there were rumors sayin they went out

okay, i do not know if they are a real couple. i saw them on Beautiful Cooking, and they seemed adorable and awkward to the point where you may think they are together, but it could also be a stunt to promote them. there has been too much hype about them, they should just state if they are together or not, once and for all.

omg, they are SO CUTE. im not sure if they are going out but it seems like alex is crushing on stephy. you can see in his eyes. like in beautiful when they make fun of them alex is actually blushing whenn stephy is just laughing about it.

They look great together and they have definitely worked together a lot. I thought they were actually going out but I guess I might be wrong.

many people said they both are together and some says that they broked up so im comfused

yeah i don't think they're actually together but are realli "good friends" hahaha

they do look cute together no matter what, a perfect couple

they look so cute together. but as someone else mentioned, they looked so awkward together in beautiful cooking