Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest midniteAngel

Alex Fong & Stephy Tang

453 posts in this topic

I love Alex Fong so so much and recently I found out tat ppl out there r gossiping about his relationship with Stephy Tang. So, wad do u think?

by JiangYu

How can they not love each other? They are the second cutest "dream" couple

3033216.jpg

I swear, Stephy fancies the pants of Alex.

ul33fv8.jpg

edit: Threads merged. Please use the search button to avoid similar topic

Edited by yiyi

hahaa. they've been gossiping a lot before already. to me, i think they ARE dating. duno, u can never be sure.

i think they are a good couple. ^_^ they look so cute together. i liked them the most from marraige with a fool. alex and stephy are definitely a dream couple. i don't think they are actually together tho. alex fong has a lot of rumor girlfriends...

e03070305big4nw.jpgm12az.jpg

Edited by Mickey

i agree...i think stephy and alex make the cutest couple ever. she's cute and he's cute. they are like the perfect-est couple. they look so sweet together. i watched marraige with a fool too. the part where both of them were crying made me cry too. ^_^

I think they are cute together I agree that she is cute but i don't think alex is cute. It's really not what I would call cute i mean cmon look at his facial features.

oh my gosh, I Love them together, they are really cute.

omgsh, they look so cute together. i mean, they always got rumors about them. <_<

omigod theyre a maddd good couple everyone well almost everyone say theyre a good couple but i kant believe they kant tell that nd theyre like almost always working together in romantic dramas and all nd with all that romance nd romantic acting they in they should see they ACTUALLY ARE a good couple :angry:

ha...i really wish they r together, i watched the beautiful cooking n alex fong cares bout stephy very much, btw, the crying scene in the marriage with a fool is so so touching... they make a perfect couple..

These two make a very good couple too. I should say the cutest couple because they really look like a couple when they are together.

This couple is another mystery too...no one really knows if they are together or not.

OMG. DEFINETLY. they make SUCH a cute couple .. too bad alex tends to have quite alot of rumors with numerous girls >__>

i still never know if theyre dating or not T___T they always joke about it though...i dont realy liek them together but i think thats only cause i dont really like stephy...-____- ;;

i think alex fong and stephy tang are such cute couples. are they going out? in my opinion it seems like the members from cookies all like him don;t you think? i betcha they are jealous of stpehy haahha...! but yeah alex and stephy are like a perfect match *_^

I'm still confused about whether or not these two are actually dating. Alex Fong is linked with so many girls!

when you watch their MVs...soo sweettt!! they will make a really cute couple! ^^

Alex n Stephy are the best loooking couple of all the rumor gf's of Alex. They do look really nice together onscreen as well

Iunno... I saw them both on Beautiful cooking and they seem too awkward together lol...

Plus I'm not that big of a fan of alex fong or stephy...

definitely a cute lookkin couple, they jus look so nice together, and they had so many duets together

are they really going out ? o.o and i heard something like hes going out with theresa and dumped stephy or something not suree

i think alex fong and stephy tang are such cute couples. are they going out?

I think they are going out, when I was watching 美女廚房 (Beautiful Cooking) my cousin pointed out that the most recent tabloids in China confirmed that they were going out, but then again, this was like 3 months ago.

-kyopedlr

they did date b4...now rumour has it tat Stephy is going out wit a white person tat one of the Cookies member introduce....well, if i rmb it correctly..they admit tat they were going out..right??