Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cici

Another young model fell into sex trap

63 posts in this topic

Another young model fell into sex trap

source: sun

translated by cici@Asianeu

The defendant denied Siu Chuek-Ming denied 8 charges including indecent assault, unlawful sexual intercourse

0618_00407_026b1.jpg

Defendant Siu Chuek-Ming

0618_00407_026b2.jpg

A 14-years-old girl planning to enroll in a short-term Japanese summer course fell into a male instructor's sex trap. Instead of enrolling in the course, she was recommended to audition for a model advertisement casting, tricked into stripping off her clothes for body measurement, and was later threatened to have sexual intercourse with the instructor. The instructor was later arrested on 8 charges including indecent assault, unlawful sexual intercourse with girls under the age of 16, forcing children under the age of 16 to have unlawful sexual intercourse by threats. The case was heard in the District Court yesterday.

Because of teaching a Japanese language course in YMCA in a private housing estate in Tseung Kwan O, Siu Chuek-Ming, 27-years-old defendant, met the victim, X, who was not even 14 years old enrolling in the Japanese language course in the summer of 2006.

The court first heard a videotape in which X described the entire incident to the police. In the video, X had straight long hair and chubby cheeks saying that after a few classes, the Japanese language instructor began to chat with her asking her if she was interested in modeling; defendant had met with her and another female student and their mothers referring jobs, claiming he was looking for a photo model for a Japanese magazine, to which X wanted to make money and therefore she was interested in modeling jobs. The defendant contacted her a few months after, asking her out to measure her figure; and in the summer of 2007, the defendant took X to a hourly hotel in Kwun Tong twice, during which the defendant always failed to have X took off her clothes, yet he did reach into her clothes to "measure", and his fingers swept across her nipples and waist. Not long after, the defendant contacted X again claiming that "the company thinks you are OK, but measuring your figure has to be comprehensive", and he pledged to introduce her to film a shampoo ad. Later, the defendant finally convinced X to strip off her clothes in a hourly hotel in Mong Kok. On the same day, the defendant also filmed X. When filming, the defendant inserted his finger into X private part and had sex with her. Because the defendant's violating behavior, X did constantly ask the defendant why, but the defendant claimed that "everyone is like this". Due to wanting to leave as soon as possible, X did not stop the defendant.

After school started, X received a call from the defendant blaming her for "ditching jobs" causing company's loss of 30 to 40 thousand dollars, but he soon said he would help her remit the money but on condition that she had to meet with him weekly. The defendant also claimed that, "My co-workers said you're difficult, and hate you, they want to publish your nude photo, but I am only able to stop them because I tell them you're my girlfriend". X believed him at that time thinking "he is a good man willing to help me", but later realized the defendant having an agenda. Yet, in order to avoid her nude photo from being published, she met with the defendant weekly in different hotels, forced to have sexual intercourse with the defendant for a dozen to 20 times in two months, in addition to perform oral sex and masturbation. To August last year, defendant suddenly disappeared and for this, X was elated. But to November 18 the same year, when she returned to school after lunch, she saw the defendant waiting for her outside of the school, and also following her saying, "I am out" which terrified her. She only knew to cry in school that alerted her teacher, and X finally disclosed a year long nightmare that she suffered.

Case No.: DCCC 111/09

Edited by cici

just cut off his penis and call it a day. he wont offend anu more

guys think of every single way to get a girl now a days. they are sooo omfg. i dunno what to say.

model with a dream ends up in a sex scandal in newspaper... :(

oh man, another one fell into the sex trap, the last one was like 17 years old. This one is only 14, what is that man thinking

honestly... if you want to become a model, you should just into the modeling agencies that in hk, which is more reliable. and shouldnt her mother be blamed also? she should of been more careful....

wow why are there so much jerks out there and so many dumb girls?

It's these kind of men that I despise the most...praying on gullible girls and then threatening them to continue...

this topic has been a hot discussion ever since the news got reported. Wonder what happen to the girl now? How she get on with her life?

people these days....i don't know why they exist and naive young girls....that's all...

Seriously this guy should be punish by the law. Sad and sick guy.

oh my god... this is crazy. whats wrong with them?

and she is only 14 years old.

thats digusting! this guy should be jailed for life!

That sich maniac cubby man should put in jail so he will get raped by other inmate in the ass !!

wow....thats so messed up! police should do something about it..

It is really sick to hear about this kind of story. These men should put in jail forever.

have to set up some rules to avoid young kids going to the sex-web site

a lot of time they get influenced without correct advised

What an animal that instructor is, I think that girl is so naive as well, she should seek help or advice the moment she thinks something is wrong!!!

what a sick man. i hope he gets raped in jail. it will serve him right. what a pedophile.

you hear of these traps on television as a fictional even occurring. i never thought that things like this actually occur in real life. girls need to be more careful.

SO many warnings about models and still there are so many that fall into this trap. Is it the money or just the innocenti of the models? I just don't understand why..

this man is seriously sick!! pity the girls who fell into his trap..