Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What was the first TVB Serie that you watched?

294 posts in this topic

What was the first tvb series that you watched?

I remembered my first tvb series that i watched, it was Taming Of The Princess, Esther and

Bobby was in it, it was such a great serie that made me continue to watch TVB until now.

Edited by TVBReCollection

can't rememebr what the title is but it's with dickey cheung. it was like 15+ years ago i think

Mine was the one with Dodo Cheng and Chow Yuen Fatt - one of the best ever that TVB produced... yes, quite a while ago .... back in the 80s ... would like to get my hands on that series ... Man in the Net...

YES! Man in the Net is one of the Best. DoDo and Chow Yuen Fatt just have the special chemistry in all the dramas they co-star

Definitely Chor lau heung! That was a classic one, I remember my father waked me up for the ending.

My first tvb series that i watched its a long time ago, it was The Young Heroes of Shaolin 英雄出少年, 1981. :D

my first TVB drama series was healings hands 98´ i like ada choi and lawrence ng in that drama,they acts so good

i first i remember was black and white vampire from stephen chow.......classics

Mine was probably Return of the Condor Heroes 95. I was interested in series after that.

It was probably Files of Justice in 1992 when I was 4 years old.

My first serie was "真情" (sorry i m not sure of the title!), i was ~ 9 when i began to watch it with my parents, and since then, I can t stop watching TVB series! =)

Edited by Ceali

my first tvb was threshold of an era...and it is still my fav.

Among the tvb dramas, I think 'the healing hand' is one of the best.

THe first TVB series I watched that i can remember was probably Journey to the West! I remember running home after school just to catch it!

My first series was Virtues of Harmony, it was soo funny but i didn't watch all the episodes

Armed Reaction or Journey to the West. I watched too many. forget what was my first X)

can't even remember which series i watch it first.. too many series already..watch it since i was 6-7 years old if not mistaken :D

"man in the net", starring chow yun fatt and dodo cheng.

The First movie i watch was The monkey king Quest to the stura

The 1st tvb drama I watched was the one starr with Stephen chow ... I love him so much !!

I remember the first series I have ever watched/liked was Shining Friends because there was a lot of cute guys and the plot was pretty touching. Since I didn't know much Chinese back then, I had to watch it over and over again to get the meaning. Luckily, I didn't get bored of it. :D

My first tvb drama was "Man In the Net". It was one of the best tvb drama series, even until today.