Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What was the first TVB Serie that you watched?

294 posts in this topic

What was the first tvb series that you watched?

I remembered my first tvb series that i watched, it was Taming Of The Princess, Esther and

Bobby was in it, it was such a great serie that made me continue to watch TVB until now.

Edited by TVBReCollection

mine was either happy ever after or dragon love..whichever the earlier production..can't really remember..xD

For me, it was 他來自天堂 (don't know what the english title's called). It had Hacken Lee and Anita Yuen. I loved that show :)

My first TVB series was Heart of Greed. A good friend recommended it. From there I started to watch other TVB series.

Gods Of Honour as my cousins shared it with us to watch and i sorta liked it , it had Benny Chan in it and some other actors that i cant recall

Mine was either Witness Of A Prosecution with Bobby

or Virtues of Harmony. that was a really long series, but it was good.lol

I can't remember what exactly the first series was but i can remember watching one with Andy lau in it.

One of the first TVB drama I watched was with Dodo cheng and Chow Yuen Fatt in them. Can't remember drama title. It must be in the 80s.

don tremember the 1st but i really liked dragon love=)

i don't remember either but the first one i really like and watch is 他來自天堂 as well...very good series

I don't remember the first series i watched but it should be 10 to 15 years ago.. haha^^

Something about 4 guys in ancient china.. Don't remember the name fof the serie. But it was awesome, nevertheless.

I think the first TVB show I've watched was Kindred Spirit.

to be honest.........i don't remember.............because thats like N years ago.....but i watch tvb since i was little and know how to watch tv.........

although it may not be the first tvb series i have watch but this is the only one that i have a good memory of, which is condor heroes 95

my first one was journey to the west by dicky cheng

i remember my earliest tvb series was files of justice V. it had a lot of famous actors/actresses such as Bobby Au Yeung, Micheal Tao, Jessica Suen, Patrick Tam, and many more. it was the reason why i enjoy watching investigation series with cops solving cases involving homicide.

lol first and favorite tvb drama i ever watch was aqua heros, it had all the now famous stars, and i think it help alot of them get famous. cast includes leila tong, bosco, chris lai, stephy tang and theresa fu... epic drama, it was like an all young people cast

i am watching the king of sonnker. That's just great......and have the happy ending....

I remember my first tvb series is that i watched is Return of the condor heroes..

I think my first tvb series was Dragon Love or Monkey King