2001 Girls' Dormitory 女生宿舍

2002 Youth Society 青春株式會社

2002 Genesis 美麗新世界

2003 Together (Best Collection)

2003 Super Star

2004 Magical Journey 奇幻旅程

2004 Encore 安可

2005 Once Upon A Time 不想長大

2006 Forever (Best Collection 2003-2006)

+credits to wikipedia+

love her so much... she is cute, sporting and active and she loves dog....

GO SHE $EVER!!!! luv ella so muhc!!! luv hebe n selina as well!!!

First saw Ella in Hana Kimi! Her acting was very cute and she pulled off the role well. I also love her voice and although it is low, it has this distinctiveness to it.

i like her most in hana kimi. and among S.H.E, i love her voice so much cuz it's unique and deep. really distinctive. plus she's the best dancer among them. :170:

luv Ella she's sooo funny and active

i luv her voice it's soo low but good

cutie i found it :) good acress & singer :) ella keep it up

Ella is definitely a very good actress and singer. I like how she can sing a wide variety of songs (live also!). The most memorable for me is when she's singing "Santa Monica" on a TV show, it became one of my favorite songs now.

luv ella!!! her voice is oo unik in da band!!! luv it!" fink she acted so well in reaching for teh stars and hana kimi!!! cum on ella act in more series!! bec ill defin wach dem!!! wooow

she is super in hana kimi...........i dnt like ella chen at all....but she also pretty

ella and hebe are my favoites in S.H.E but i like hebe because she's so pretty, but i like ella because of her persnality, she's such a good person. and she has this amazing voice thats so soothing

Ella is definitely my favorite out of SHE. She is really out going and I absolutely love her voice.

I don't get why people always say that Ella's ugly.

Just because she doesn't like dressing up and is quite a tomboy (and not to mention she loves making those hilarious faces), doesn't mean she's not pretty.

She's stunning once she puts on a dress and a pair of high heels.

Ella happens to be my favourite in S.H.E....when I first saw her I didn't think she was that attractive either.

But it's her personality that shines.

I'm just tired of hearing people say that Ella's ugly and that they don't like her when they don't even take the time to know her.

ella is soooooo cool

she has her own style and she is really open and funny

chun and ellaaaa ^^

I like the fact that Ella is the one who writes most of the songs for S.H.E, not that they have a lot of songs which are written by themselves, but oh well! I love S.H.E!

My favorite member of S.H.E, Ella Chen, i think she has a great voice and a great actress, is she doing any series or movies lately?

apparently S.H.E is going to split up :( but they are all going to work in areas they like, so that's all good :)

hope there is gonna be a new drama by Ella soon, love her Hana Kimi :)

apparently S.H.E is going to split up :( but they are all going to work in areas they like, so that's all good :)

hope there is gonna be a new drama by Ella soon, love her Hana Kimi :)

They are not splitting. They are just going to do some individual work, but they will remain together.

she a very special artist not like any other i met.

ella is my favorite artist!

she is my idol and my inspiraton.. :)

does anybody know here that Ella have a new drama with Jerry Yan?

it is called Down With Love or better known as Just Want to Depend on You[就想賴著你]..

Gist summary:

credit to kkla@www.nbbbs.com

Spoiler:

The drama is going to be called Jei Xiang Lai Zhe Ni (meaning like wish to depend on you/stick with you). It will be executively produced by GTV, produced by Domani (a production company by Ke Yi Qin who also produced Spicy Teacher, Dou Yu/The Outsiders, etc...), and collaborated with another production company in Mainland China, Jin Xi Media. Therefore, the drama will be filmed in both Taiwan and Hangzhou of Mainland.

Jerry Yan will play a lawyer who is good at divorce and inheritance lawsuits, and his character will be cool, smart, sharp tongued, and cold & Ella Chen will be the nanny of 2 children. In order to play this role, Jerry is looking for teacher to improve his expression in articulation, (body) gestures, gaze, etc...

Producer, Ke Yi Qin, indicates that Ella Chen has been the candidate for the female lead since the beginning. Regarding Jerry Yan Cheng Xu, he decided to accept this project in a week, as he likes this script very much. Other cast also include 2 kids, and Ella's character is their nanny/babysitter.

and here's the official poster of the drama..

4951363-2120386.jpg

and some BTS pics:

bts2.jpg

bts7.jpg

and to remind everybody, :62:TOMORROW is HER BIRTHDAY!:62:

Please use spoiler tags when discussing events in the series/drama

Edited by SerenityHope

shes a very good singer, but no offence i dont like how she looks like a tomboy. but ella is a very good actress.

i couldnt be more agreeable with jonegirl72 .. ella really is kawaii in hana kimi .. and also she has a very good vocal .. however, recently didnt have much new nice song from them .. hoping they have more new nice songs