2001 Girls' Dormitory 女生宿舍

2002 Youth Society 青春株式會社

2002 Genesis 美麗新世界

2003 Together (Best Collection)

2003 Super Star

2004 Magical Journey 奇幻旅程

2004 Encore 安可

2005 Once Upon A Time 不想長大

2006 Forever (Best Collection 2003-2006)

+credits to wikipedia+

when i first saw her in reachin for the star i didnt lyk her much but then she grew on me when i watch hana kimi. i started to lyk her more nd her singin!

my favorite member of s.h.e. love her personality and acting. no wonder she is loved by so many. im totally up for hana kimi II

dude I <3 SHE yeah

and they ALL act well...sing well...look good...

yeah

i want to meet them

Fangy

truthfully i didn't like ella before today because she's not very pretty and she's boyish as someone said

however today i went on youtube to listen to some tw songs and S.H.E. popped up and i thought why not. personally i had a bias against them just because they were a girls' band and they were "cute" so they prolly didn't have good voices but i was so surprised. ella has an amazing voice and now i can see why she's the "leader" of the group because of that distinct voice

their voices also blend in beautifully i have to say, i'm jealous..xP

she acted so great in hana kimi he is simply perfect!!!!!

ELLA is just so kool...she has a great personality....SHE would not be SHE w/out her....

She brings out the goodness in everyone!

I LUV ELLA !!!!!! I REALLY FINK THAT SHE AND WU ZUN MAKE A REALLY GOOD COUPLE IN HANA KIMI EVEN THOUGH IM REALLY JEALOUS HOW ANGELA ZHANG AND WU ZUN ARE IN ROMANTIC PRINCESS !!! I ALSO THINK THAT ELLA IS REALLY GOOD AT RAPPING ESPECIALLY ON GUESS GUESS SHOW WHEN SHE WAS HOSTING IN PLACE OF HEBE

SHE WAS SO CUTEE IN HANA KIMI!!!!!!

does anyone know any other dramas shes in?

i really like ella a lot... not just coz she got such a kool personality, but her voice also attracted me when she sings... plus i like the choreography that s.h.e. has on their videos... i think they are soo kool... i hope ella comes w/ another serie pretty soon...

by the way, does anybody knows where i can find the drama "magical love" w/ english subs?... will really appreciate for the info given :D

aahhhh!!!!i can't wait 2 watch hana kimi part 2.....she's adorable girl...she has a good voice....

ofcourse she also a happy go lucky person....she has a funny way on talking...verryyyy cccuuuuttee!!!!!!!hehehe..

i will always suport her groups SHE....!!!!!!

OMG my favorite member from SHE! I luv her! she's an awesome actress plus a great singer! love her vocal!

of all the 3 members of she, i think i like ella the most.. very unique personality.. very funny as well.. i started getting to know more about her after i saw hana kimi.. it was really cute and funny...

In S.H.E group, i like ella the most because she look so natural and happy people. I like she singing and acting, although her look looks like tomboy but i feel that she is still that pretty and beautiful. Love her forever

She is great at everything, singing, acting, dancing, hosting, and so much more. She is soo funny and so pretty! Loved her in Hana Kimi.

I like Ella the best out of S.H.E (w/ ella, selina, and hebe)

She has a good voice! (similar to jiro's! ><) She's cute most of the time...

Ella is rock. The way she acted in Hana Kimi is perfect.

Her voice is warm ... i luv it , especially in Qiang Qiang ... luvly :x

Ella is my favourite one out of S.H.E...

She's just one amazing person!

Her personality is awesome and she seems to make everyone around her smile and feel at ease...

Also her voice it's just great...very distinct and comforting!

i think that profile of hers is missing one album or single. she released a special ep album in memory of her dog (qiang qiang?).

Wow, a new forum!!! cool. I love, love, love Ella! I've never idolised anyone at such an intensity and dedication before. I shall start updating this thread with some Ella goodies soon!

Spoiler:
[2008.03.02]台灣療癒系天王 楊宗緯、Ella讓粉絲心暖

台灣療癒系天王 楊宗緯、Ella讓粉絲心暖

【聯合新聞網╱台北訊】 2008.03.02 09:53 am

景氣差、物價漲、今年冬天又特別冷颼颼,當你累了一整天、或是心情不好的時候,在螢幕上看到誰的作品,最讓人感到心頭一陣陣溫暖,有療癒的感覺呢?

一項由追星調查局舉辦的趣味投票:「看到誰最讓你燃起溫暖的感覺?」,在3月2日凌晨揭曉總結果。本次共分為男女藝人兩題分頭進行,經過為期約兩週票選,以歌聲能撫慰人心出名的楊宗緯,票數位居男藝人之冠,更以高達101869票數奪下總冠軍。在本次投票中,男藝人一題競爭比女藝人激烈許多,除楊宗緯奪下10萬多票遙遙領先眾藝人,第二名師奶殺手言承旭,也獲得91698人次的超高票支持,第三名則為飛輪海的吳尊(19379票),他們在螢光幕前現身演出,最被網友認為有撫慰、溫暖人心的效果。

女藝人部分則由可愛形象的Ella奪冠(17562票),經過花樣等偶像劇和歌壇歷練的洗禮,Ella的率真親和最讓粉絲窩心,堪稱台灣療癒系小天后;亞軍則是偶像劇小天后林依晨(13544票),她在「惡作劇之吻」和「惡作劇2吻」的湘琴形象已深植人心,溫暖了冰冷的直樹,也溫暖了幕前的觀眾。

完整票選結果公佈於「追星調查局」,追星調查局目前也正在舉辦「最希望哪對藝人情侶早日步上禮堂?」、「明星殞落,你最懷念誰?」兩項投票,網友可上「追星調查局」查詢。

追星調查局網址:http://mag.udn.com/mag/stars/udnvotelist.jsp

【2008/03/02 聯合新聞網】@ http://udn.com/

Taiwan’s Healing Kings - Yang Zong Wei & Ella; Fans Find Solace in Them

With poor economy, rising prices, bitter harsh weather, and fatigue after a tiring day, whose works do you wish to see most on your TV scene? Who would make you feel warm and could heal you from your emotional strains?

An online poll organized by Stars UDN Vote on “Who warms your heart most?” revealed its results on 2/3/2008. The poll was categorized under Male & Female artistes and lasted for weeks. The male category was seen to be having a fierce fight for the top place. Yang Zong Wei clinched the top name leading more than 100,000 votes over his opponents. In 2nd place is Jerry Yan with 91698 votes and Wu Chun from FLH got 3rd place with 19379 votes. Their screen presences were perceived to bring comfort and warmth to the hearts of fans.

Under the Female artistes category, adorable Ella emerged top position with 17562 votes. With her screen presence in idol serials and the Mandarin pop song scene, Ella’s sincere and approachable image brings fans warmth and comfort. She is best-named the Healing Little Heavenly Queen in Taiwan. In 2nd position is Ariel Lin with 13544 votes best known for her role as Xiang Qin in “It Started with A Kiss I & II”.

Other polls in progress at the moment include – “Which screen lovers would you wish to see getting married?” and “Which artiste would you miss when he/she is gone?”.

credit: Syyang at Ella's AF

i really love her! her voice stands out the most in SHE and i think she's really cute and a good actress

luvd her in hana kimi!!! she did soo well it was sooo funny!! ELLA + WU ZUN FOREVER!!!