Also known as: He Who Can’t Marry

Genre: Comedy, romance

Episodes: 16

Broadcast network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2009-June-15 to 2009-August-4

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

the-man-who-cant-get-married.jpg

Synopsis

Cho Jae Hee is a man in his 40s who is very stubborn and hasn’t gotten married yet. His personality is so unbearable that women don’t find him attractable nor a good candidate for marriage. However, Jae Hee, is perfect in everything that he does. His life will be surrounded by three different women. Jang Moon Jung is a doctor that he meets one day, Jung Yoo Jin is his neighbor whom he meets due to a disturbance, and Yang Jung Ah is his colleague at work.

Cast

Ji Jin Hee as Cho Jae Hee

Uhm Jung Hwa as Jang Moon Jung

Kim So Eun as Jung Yoo Jin

Yoo Ah In as Park Hyun Kyu

Yang Jung Ah as Yoon Ki Ran

Extended Cast

Dan Ji as Kim Yeon Soo

Im Ho as Park Kwang Nam

Kim Byung Gi as Jang Bong Soo

Yoo Tae Woong as Moon Suk Hwan

Bae Min Hee as Cho Yoon Hee

Jun Yang Ja as Kang Hye Ja

Production Credits

Screenwriter: Yeo Ji Na (여지나)

Producer: Kim Jung Gyu

Credits to KoreanDrama :)

i can't wait to watch this. i heard the press conference was this few days ago( maybe yesterday). I'm looking forward to see Kim So Eun in another drama^^

OMG, another series starring the "old" woman. I am referring to the one costarring with Oh Ji Ho in Karl vs Soo Jung.

I have read in So Eun forums that it has already started have seen some caps only but it looks great as well as the story is really funny as it seems...

i just watched ep 1 today and i loved it. So Eun was so pretty and cute. Can't wait to know what will happen next since i didn't watch the japanese one...

I watched the first ep of this. Its pretty good so far, loving it! looking forward to the coming episodes, hope they are as funny!

I'm watching this drama all for Kim So Eun. She's so pretty ^.^

i just started watching this series and it's pretty good. kim so eun is so pretty^^ looking forward to the up coming episodes

I have only watch the first four episodes but AIGOO!!!!!!! such a magnificent series is hard to find I love it this totally beats the hell out of kekkon dekinai otoko [its source material]

Basically it's about a dude who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome [though this is not explicitly stated] and his relationship with three different girls.

It airs every monday and tuesday and i totally reccomend this to everyone who hasn't yet started watching this!

I just saw the first episode, it made me lol all over again. I'm really looking forward to whats gonna happen next.

I LOVE THIS SERIES even though I haven't finish watching the whole thing yet but the first 7 eps was really enjoyable and hilarious. This is my first time seeing Ji Jin Hee and I like him already. Especially the part where Jin Hee's head was moving like a camera when So Eun's car crashed. I'm thinking about checking out the original JP version because I like this one so much. :D

I've been recomended/told to watch this drama from my friends for many days but i ddnt believe them

until i watched ep 1 today!

Love it already!!!

:75:

im watching this drama at the moment and im really enjoying the plot and the story

I find this new drama very entertaining cos of the hilarious happenings. Right from the first ep it was already funny. Also there is this adorable and cute doggie. I will definately download it for my collections.

this is such a funny drama. i recommend ppl to watch it. ji jin hee plays the funny character. i'm happy with the ending, but thought that they should tie up more loose ends.

this series was a good series to watch entertaining all the way through to the end.

the plot sounds interesting and love the cast... little late in watchin but it never too late

I'm watching right now. But I think that the japanese version is much better!

really enjoyed watching this series....surely underrated...relooking at the dramas that came out in 2009, this one should be in the top 5.....i hope korea continues to produce such good quality dramas....the cast was excellent with great storyline