Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

Chilam Cheung & Anita Yuen

542 posts in this topic

NOTE - THE PICTURE OF [CHILAM, ANITA and THEIR SON] is not REAL!. its a Manupilcation that the magazines made. Due to the fact that they didn't want to reveal the baby's face, we only have this picture

se02111413a_big.jpgxin_58211031408127962715936.jpg

I'm not very familar with them, but recently there has been lots of news about them two. Ever since, Anita was confirmed to be pregnant, the news about these two were non stop.

From the news, They have been going out for long long time now. It has been confirmed by Chilam himself, that they have been secretly married for 5 years now! (married in 2001 in Macau). They got married on the plane :lol:

I just think they are soo cute and now with their new born son! the family looks adorable. Hopefully they will be happy and last, unlike many celebrity marriages which don't usually last.

Congrats to them on their marriage and the baby!

The baby is called Morton, and here are some pics of Anita and Morton

96AS01J.jpg

96AS01B.jpg96AS01H.jpg

Edited by Toastie

congrats to the both of them. apparently the baby has dimples, just like his father! =)

Maybe it's just me or the pictures.. but she kinda looks like his mom.. o__o;

But they look happy and that's all that matters. :)

ahhh their bby looks soo tiny...thats soo interesting married on a plane..eheh soo romantic...

The are a so adorable couple and that for many years :)

Congraz for them and thier baby :) ....i even know much about thier news and realised them have been marriage around 5 years ago...but thier married in the plane ....that is good idea....but i though that will expensive to spend a lots money married in the plane.:).....anywhere, got any movies in married in the plane?

They've been together for quite a while. I am very happy for them and congrats with the baby...hehe

um haha Chilam looks too young for his age! but im glad he's happy ...w/ a family .. .

Best wishes for Chilam and Anita and the ardorable cute baby............ :)

Is that really Anita on the right hand side pic??? I used to luv to watch her movies, she's a great actress. I also really liked the series that Chilam was in where he had to do sign language with Charmaine Sheh. I'm so glad that they seem to be working out as a couple!! :P

I like Chilam..remember Anita roughly in a few movies...but both of them looks quite down-to-earth so All The Best :D Congrats to baby !

So they got married already. I'm happy to see their baby is born with a parents that are married

all i kno is tht their baby is gunna b suuuuuuuper gd looking since their parents r super nicenice looking ppl =D

they are a okay couple lah!, the most important is they was happy togheter btw, congrats to the couple for the baby^^

They have been together for sooooo long. Good for them.

All the best to chilam and anita and their new born son. Only comment I have is anita sure gained a lot of weight!

i love these two, they make a good couple

their son is so cute

congrat

i dont really like the pair together it was pretty shock to hear the news haha <_<

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Chilam & Anita is a very sute pair. Now, they have a wonderful family as well. A big welcome to their baby, for a fact they child will grow up to be a very good looking boy.

Wow, didn't even know they married. Shame on them, didnt tell anyone until around now. Married on the airplane, not really romantic to me for some reason. But Chi Lam is really cool.

Chi Lam is a hottie i must addmit! but i dont know why his wife is getting duller and duller, she use to look really pretty befour! But i dont have any comment for these couples, there are lots of girls out there who are better then Anita