Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

Chilam Cheung & Anita Yuen

542 posts in this topic

NOTE - THE PICTURE OF [CHILAM, ANITA and THEIR SON] is not REAL!. its a Manupilcation that the magazines made. Due to the fact that they didn't want to reveal the baby's face, we only have this picture

se02111413a_big.jpgxin_58211031408127962715936.jpg

I'm not very familar with them, but recently there has been lots of news about them two. Ever since, Anita was confirmed to be pregnant, the news about these two were non stop.

From the news, They have been going out for long long time now. It has been confirmed by Chilam himself, that they have been secretly married for 5 years now! (married in 2001 in Macau). They got married on the plane :lol:

I just think they are soo cute and now with their new born son! the family looks adorable. Hopefully they will be happy and last, unlike many celebrity marriages which don't usually last.

Congrats to them on their marriage and the baby!

The baby is called Morton, and here are some pics of Anita and Morton

96AS01J.jpg

96AS01B.jpg96AS01H.jpg

Edited by Toastie

I love this couple so much. I hope Chilam will be acting in other series soon; love his style and coolness. He looks young at his age. I really admire his acting in Triumph in the skies 2 and I hope there is part 3 for Triumph and a nice role for him too.

wonder when captain cool will want a second kid to add to their family?

chilam looks great lah! forever young and baby face, no wonder his role as captain cool so popular after TITS2, looking forward to his movie version!

wonder when they will get a second child. they look so happy together

Triumph in the Skies movie this time involves Chilam again. I love to see his machoness again after the ending of the series last year. Hope this movie will be the best of him and I really love to watch Triumph again and again. It's touching and gives deep meaning in airline staffs.

this is the orginal pic of them, Chi lam looks fine . But anita yuen looks like shes has alot of work to do to shed those pounds .. Good luck and add oil...

Their relationship grow stronger every year. They don't seem to have any issue with each other....getting along very well.

Love this couple. Currently watching a variety show (一路上有你) with them in it. They are such an adorable couple :)

My all time favourite couple. They look so sweet together.

This couple really are lovable as recently they are posted about their "second marriage" at a street. Chilam is so fascinated with his wife and they even kiss each other in front of everyone. I hope they will be forever loving and caring each other til death do us apart.

Love this couple. Currently watching a variety show (一路上有你) with them in it. They are such an adorable couple :)

Omg im watching this too

They are such a great couple i loved the last episode wjth what chilam did for anita

How old is the kid nowadays? Does she look more like the father or the mother? I wish them a happy and wonderful life together!

I love this couple very much as they still show much interest in each other although they are married for long. Chilam is full of excitement and surprises for the wife. I hope they will be together and forever til death make them apart.

I love this couple so much. Both husband and wife are very sporting. To me, Chilam is a loving and caring husband and romantic as well. He always showers the wife with surprises and always make time for his family. I salute Chilam for being a loving partner.

Anita has become prettier at her age now and chilam is forever so charming and handsome!

I am watching Triumph in the Skies movie. Chilam is still fantastic as he can maintain his character so well. I love his attitude, style and many more which capture every girls heart . I am going to watch the movie till the end. His coolness and kindness will be remembered forever.

they look like such a happy family. so happy for them